Announcement right

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hii everyone i'll be stepping down from my position as tier leader. to be honest, i haven't really enjoyed this game in a while, since before i was made tier leader. i've just always felt an obligation to keep going because this website has been a significant part of my teenage years, and because i love all of the amazing people i've met over the years here. however, i'm at a point at my life where i just no longer really have the time to spare for a hobby that's not fun for me anymore. between my studies, work, friends, and other hobbies, it's getting harder and harder for me to justify sticking around

i fully trust asa, ishtar, and the rest of our council to do a great job. i also want to say that this isn't goodbye forever, i'll still be on discord (albeit less often) so feel free to send me a message if u ever wna talk!! maybe i'll come back one day, but for now it's time to move on and cherish the memories i've made on here

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
thank you for our work, gl with everything irl

Reactions: gum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)