Rhyperior (Full Revamp) +

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just reminding you about that updated Substitute set of mine. Also, Rhyperior's Speed is still an important factor: you don't want Skarmory to eliminate your 8 PP Stone Edge with Roost alone (already pointed out by Stellar but you see the point). Outpacing some walls is still a very good idea.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It'd be a OHKO but that's beside the point. If you're using the Choice Band set, you'd be predicting Skarmory coming in and using Stone Edge, then you'd be locked in. If you used Earthquake on the switch then you're screwed entirely.

Please rebump the Speed, if only to ease prediction.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
And that was what I was about to post after thinking about it a bit more. Speed is back.

The Speed EVs aren't as necessary as you think. If you ran Fire Punch like I did, you can usually lower it down to 157, which outruns Swampert and Blissey. Swords Dance Life Orb Fire Punch tears into Skarmory, almost OHKOing. If it is not at perfect health, it will die.

Swords Dance Life Orb Fire Punch does 83.83%-98.8% to Skarmory.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We were discussing the Choice Band set skiddle.

Because Fire Punch is the secondary option on the Swords Dance set. I'll just add a bit about lowering the speed if using Fire Punch on that set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)