Announcement Retirement Age

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey nerds and other nerds!

The time has come for me to step down as one of our OM leaders. The time and energy I have to dedicate to this ever-growing and ever-changing community has been diminished recently, due largely to real-life commitments. The Other Metagames community deserves only the best from its leadership, and I am personally not able to give enough for that anymore. I trust Sectonia and Ransei to give you only the best guidance and cultivate the creativity that makes this community so special.

To, I'm sure, all of your deep disappointment, I will be sticking around the community for the foreseeable future. Sorry, you're not getting rid of me that easily :) I will continue to assist the moderation team as best I can, and continue to make stale Drampa obsession jokes.

Thanks so much for making my time as leader awesome,
:drampa:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'll never forget your really weird messages or your really cute demeanor. Stay cool old man and don't be a stranger! Thanks for everything you've done and I'll always cherish how tolerant you were of my antics

:xy/drampa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)