RBY RBY OU Global Championship 2023: Round 1 | Stage2 @post 145 [One Week Deadline]

ik its a friday and I attempted to do reschedule but i've waited 30+ minutes to play JuanPkMaster and no opponent showed up. ig i call act win unless said otherwise.

Calling Act for set 1, messaged on Monday and heard no reply, they haven’t been online since 17th May

Act call on Rewer for missing scheduled time (set 1). Convo on my wall.
May try to reschedule, we'll see.
EDIT: They gave win.

Last edited:

Vertigo

wouldn't you like to know
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Activity check, if you were tagged in this post and fail to contact one of the hosts (oakdeon PrinceOfAllTacos) or one of your opponents by Sunday 11:59 PM GMT -4 you are liable to be substituted out.
I also updated both sets and bolded reported wins, if you notice something wrong please tag me or one of the hosts here and we'll address it.

Mister Tim

Жарю клойстеров
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Activity check, if you were tagged in this post and fail to contact one of the hosts (oakdeon PrinceOfAllTacos) or one of your opponents by Sunday 11:59 PM GMT -4 you are liable to be substituted out.
I also updated both sets and bolded reported wins, if you notice something wrong please tag me or one of the hosts here and we'll address it.
in contact with both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)