RBY/GSC/Adv analysis quality audit.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't forget that in the EVs section for each set, Speed is supposed to go last now, and apparently, the proper abbreviations for that area are...
Atk
Def
SpAtk
SpDef
Spd

Also, could we please call it something other than Deoxys? Deoxys-RS, Deoxys-H (for Horrible), Deoxys-WA (Weaker than Attack), anything, just as long as it gets a letter suffix as well, so people stop acting as though it's some sort of default. =(

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was the original, but that's irrelevant in DP, and really, since there are more games than just Ruby and Sapphire now, it's mostly irrelevant in ADV, too.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i'll take care of the Deoxys stuff. earlier in this thread chaos said what the name changes would be. so don't worry about that.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
thought it was about time to get back to this. i went up to lapras at work today. still didn't get back to the deoxys stuff. i'll do that tonight, as well as getting another dozen or so done...down to magneton, let's say.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
bumping to say that i went back to the deoxys stuff and fixed it all up. and, i've now gone down through sceptile, leaving us with about 45ish more pokemon to go (since obi and i randomly did like 10-12 from the bottom up a week or two ago). almost there!

edit: now down to tentacruel. yeehaw

edit2: had some time to get down to tyranitar today. i think there's only like 8 more.

obi

formerly david stone
Yeah, now that I'm done with something I was doing before (don't remember what) I can get back to this. :)

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
everything is now fully uploaded and edited. obi has been going back through some and second-editing and caching them, so that's good. i doubt there are many (if any) spelling mistakes. I copy and pasted into word and spell checked, and even re-read after the spell check. :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)