Rate!!!!!(uu team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so ive been started playing uu recently and well...losing and i thin my team has too many common weaknesses so i came for help (since i only played ou) cause its my first uu team so any help will be received.

LEAD

Ambipom(Silk Scarf)
Evs Hp 4/Atk 252/Speed 252
Jolly Nature
Technician
~Fake Out
~Double Hit
~U-Turn
~Aerial Ace

What i do is first use fake out(DUH!) unless i have the odd chance of finding a yanmega(in that case i switch to registeel) if not then i use:U-Turn, Double hit or aerial ace depending on the situation the basic idea is to preven a turn and scout with u-turn and this guy gets me an ocacional kill 2 OHKO what not resist it with double hit
I whent withdouble hit instead of return because double hit base power is 70+35(50% from technician)+21(20% From silk scarf)+63 Stab =189 Base power from double hit when it hits twice and i wanted to keep it to used later and more durability.

Rapid Spinner/Physical wall

Donphan(Leftovers)
Evs Hp 252/Atk 4/Def 252
Impish Nature
Sturdy
~Rapid Spin
~Ice Shard
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake

Well is the basic utility/Rapid spiner set and took the chanceto throw SR on it for an entry hazard also my physical sponge and defense for the very hated in stallers with T-wave wich i see a lot pretty much screwing over my Atackers, i needed a rapid spiner to take out SR after the other guys stealt rocker is dead for mi bellyzard to work, i could have used Claydol but i liked this guy better because i was looking def only so since donphan had a better hp and attack stat i went for this tank/rapid spinner/stealth rock a great supporter if you ask me.

The Sleep walker/Sp. Wall

Registeel(Leftovers)
Evs Hp 252/Atk 4/Sp.Def 252
Impish Nature
Clear body
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Tunder Wave
~Iron Head

Well basicly a sleep talker/crippler to most sweepers and sp.wall not much to say except that iron head+tunder wave=60% chance for the enemy to either stun or not be able to move because of paralysis.

Bellyzard!

Charizard(Salac berry)
Evs Atk 252/Speed 252/Def 4
Jolly Nature
Blaze
~Substitute
~Belly Drum
~Fire Punch
~Tunder Punch

Usual Bellyzard gave jolly to maximize Speed what i do is after the entry hazard is out i throw this thing to scare whatever comes that i can scare and substitute then belly drum wich leaves just enough for salac berry to activate leaving me at +6 atk and +1 speed and the fire boost from blaze is just sweping awesome, altough, im unsure about coverage from thunder punch but it was that or earthquake and i went for possible parahax.

Choice specs Sweeper

Sceptile(Choice Specs)
Evs Sp.Atk 252/Speed 252/Hp 4
Timid Nature
Overgrow
~Leaf Storm
~Hp(ice)
~Focus Blast
~Dragon Pulse

Leaf storm when revenge killing and not staying too long altough it doesnt really lower the damage until the 2 storm after that you can tell the lowering damage hp ice for coverage focus blast for those anoying steel types and dragon pulse over energy ball because i already have a grass stab and use it for what resist the other moves.

Choice Scarf physical Sweepe

Honchcrow(Choice Scarf)
Evs Atk 252/Speed 252/Hp 4
Jolly Nature
Super luck
~Night Slash
~Drill Peck
~Superpower
~Pursuit

Supe luck+night slash=AWESOME CRIT CHANCE, pursuit(i never use it not because i dont know theyre switching but night slash hits better)for those that may switch Drill peck for stab ant superpower if im not staying too long or on a steel type very used in uu.Used it in ou and worked so i tought what the heck ill work in uu.

Remember new in uu so ill take anything you have to offer thanks.:)

haunter

Banned deucer.
You've posted the exact same team just 3 days ago. Since you had had no replies, you may have just bumped your old thread. Please read the rules.

This thread is being locked under rule 13:

RMT rules said:
13. You are only permitted to have one active RMT thread open at any given time. Don't post a new team every 2 weeks, wait some time before posting another RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)