Salamence @ Choice scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Naive nature
EVspread : 129 atk/151sp.atk/220 spd
-Dragon claw
-Flamethrower
-Stone edge
-Hydro pump

This is a pretty good lead holding a scarf.Intimidate is sweet, just too bad it can't do heavy damage.But it can be usefull for late games..

Drapion @ Black sludge
Ability: Battle armor
Impish nature
EVspread:252HP/6atk/252 def
-Toxic spikes
-Roar
-Knock off
-Crunch

This thing works great in OU as physical wall. It can roar, lay toxic spikes and knock off items.

Machamp @ Life orb
Ability: No Guard
Adamant nature
EVspread: 128HP/252 atk/128spd
-Payback
-Thunderpunch
-Icepunch
-Dynamic punch

Great physical atker, life orb for extra damage.

Roserade @ Choice scarf
Ability: Natural cure
Timid nature
EVspread:4HP/252sp.atk/252spd
-Sleep powder
-HP ice
-Shadow ball
-Leaf storm

Standard.

Vaporeon @ leftovers
Ability: water absorb
Bold nature
EVspread:188HP/252def/68sp.atk
-Wish
-HP electric
-Ice beam
-Surf

Meant to cover mence , to counter gyara and for wish support

Clefable @ Flame orb
Ability: Magic guard
Bold nature
EVspread: 252HP/190def/68sp.def
-Cosmic power
-Softboiled
-Shadowball
-Seismic toss

This thing is a beast.It works best while t-spikes are layed ,so it can set up easier.
After Cosmic powering up you can s-toss your opponent out.
Shadow ball is meant to cover ghosts, and the flame orb to prevent sleep.

That's it, rate my team,please=]

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Make sure you read the rules thoroughly before posting a team. If you fail to do so, then violating a rule becomes near-unavoidable. We do not permit RMTs that have very little description underneath each moveset.

Feel free to re-post this again once you add much more detail to your individual sets, instead of short and simple 'Standard X' alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)