Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 198 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

You seem to be using Ludi as a quick special sweeper, which is kinda redundant since you have Jynx. IMO ditch him for a bulky water, to cover some weaks.

Also I would use a steel type defensive wall (skarm, jira) over Weezing for a Flying/Normal resist.

I doubt donphan should be doing much other than spinning (even with a CB), since you have ample physical offense with Hera, so you can put Cloydol over him for better resistances and he can also support the team better with screens.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You seem to be using Ludi as a quick special sweeper, which is kinda redundant since you have Jynx. IMO ditch him for a bulky water, to cover some weaks.

Also I would use a steel type defensive wall (skarm, jira) over Weezing for a Flying/Normal resist.

I doubt donphan should be doing much other than spinning (even with a CB), since you have ample physical offense with Hera, so you can put Cloydol over him for better resistances and he can also support the team better with screens.
Right, thanks for the Ludicolo part, I knew I was going wrong somewhere with that. Could you suggest a bulky special attacker over it, preferably NOT a water type, and one who can just walk in, cause some damage, and walk ou.And I'll cut Donphan for Claydol, like you said. Could you please recommend a set?

Not gonna use Skarm, though. I'm sick of him. Weezing is a nice change, WoW+Pain Split is pretty nice, and unlike Clops he actually has some HP to work with. And I'm avoiding Jirachi because.... well, he's a little cheap IMO. Wish+Protect+Doom Desire+Lotsa resists+nice stats all around= slightly cheap in the OU metagame.

ToP meant that the best bulky special sweeper you can get would prolly be Jira, with a more offensively oriented spread/nature.

i'm not sure claydol can use reflect atm, but EQ/IB/RS/Reflect is okay. (if it can't reflect then LS/Explosion/Rest or something) As for the spread, just max HP, put a bit of defense, and you can go with what you want from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)