National Dex Rate my Sun team

i wanted to make a sun team not only because i love weather teams but also because i wanted to try a very cool charizard set but i will talk about it better in its description

:ss/torkoal:
Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Body Press
- Lava Plume
for the first pokemon i chose torkoal is the best sun setter also can set stealth rock for the team and can remove azard with rapid spin body press is for tyranitar and heatran lava plume is for STAB and burn chanche

:ss/venusaur:
Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Weather Ball
- Earth Power
venusaur is a staple in the sun team with chlorophil doubles its speed and growth boost giga drain is for STAB earth power is for heatran and weather ball under sun becomes fire type so it is excellent against steel types

:ss/charizard:
Charizard @ Choice Specs
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Weather Ball
- Scorching Sands
- Solar Beam
next we have charizard solar power + specs + sun + 130 bp overheat = 2HKO eviolite chansey i mean chansey wall anyway charizard but doing so much damage on a pokemon like chansey eviolite means you can almost always do a kill with overheat on almost any other pokemon also in the set I also have weather ball as other STAB weaker than overheat but can still do a lot of damage without sp atk drop also I still have solar beam and scorching sands for coverage for pokemon like heatran and water types so I think it can be a great set for a wallbreaker

:ss/garchomp-mega:
Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Scale Shot
next we have garchomp mega is another staple in the sun team with sand force it helps against the sand teams and the sun boosts the power of fire fang allowing it to do much more damage on pokemon like corviknight and skarmory

:ss/tapu lele:
Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
tapu lele really appreciates all the fire moves that previous team members have to put pressure on steel types also does speed control for the team with the scarf and check dragon type

:ss/tapu fini:
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 12 SpA / 40 SpD / 192 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
as the last pokemon i chose tapu fini the sun teams are very weak to pokemon like heatran and greninja tapu fine can check both also with all these fire types it can be useful to have a second defog user to remove stealth rock

I can never find good replacements for other people, but I can agree w/ them. SpD Rotom-W seems good, you lack electric fwiw, and the team is more physically bulky w/ Torkoal, so that's why SpD.

I can never find good replacements for other people, but I can agree w/ them. SpD Rotom-W seems good, you lack electric fwiw, and the team is more physically bulky w/ Torkoal, so that's why SpD.
I mostly picked spdef washer cause it checked all the things fini was supposed to check lol

set for rotom-w like this?
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Defog

thanks for the help, interesting the victini set with the possibility of
being boost of both the sun and the terrain I liked charizard with that set but I understand why you don't recommend it thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)