Rate my retired team

I usually don't post RMTs because I normally use pokemon in a not fully standard way, and I don't like people just copying my teams. This is the first competitive team that I made, a year ago.

Roserade (Modest) @ Choice Scarf
252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP

Leaf Storm
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Sleep Powder

I love Scarf Roserade as a starter, mainly because nobody seems to expect it. I chose Shadow Ball over HP Fire to hit ghosts.

Steelix (Relaxed) @ Leftovers
252 HP / 76 Def / 182 Atk

Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Stealth Rock

The perfect switch-in against Blissey, being inmune to Toxic and Thunder Wave and getting a free Stealth Rock. Weavile and Electivire can't touch it, and Scarf Chomp (not that it matters anymore) is 2hko'd by GyroBall, and can't 2hko Steelix with Earthquake.

Arcanine (Naive) @ Life Orb
Flash Fire
228 Atk / 92 Sp. Atk / 188 Spd

Flare Blitz
Overheat
Hp Electric
ExtremeSpeed

With two Pokemon weak to Fire in the team, he seemed like the perfect candidate (Yeah I know, Heatran is better, but I didn't like its speed and I had 2 scarfs already). Standard mixed Arcanine.

Slowbro (Bold) @ Leftovers
Own Tempo
212 HP / 252 Def / 44 Sp. Atk

Calm Mind
Surf
Ice Beam
Slack Off

Standard CM Slowbro, I used to run Fire Blast instead of Ice Beam, but this is how it worked best.

Togekiss (Modest) @ Choice Scarf
Serene Grace
252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP

Tri Attack
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Flamethrower

When I started using this, it wasn't yet listed in Smogon's Togekiss article, and it surprised and haxed the hell out of everyone.

Electivire (Adamant) @ Life Orb
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP

Cross Chop
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Earthquake

I didn't really like this pokemon, but it's what I thought fitted best with the rest of team.

Sorry I didn't paste their sprites, I was too lazy.

Rate away ^^

So, to make sure that your 2 Fire weaks aren't a problem, you use Arcanine to get 3 Ground weaks instead? I know that Garchomp is Uber now, but 3 Ground weak with 1 immunity is still pushing it. I'd say change Electivire for something that fly or float.
If you give a Focus Sash to Roselia and make it Timid, it'll always survive one hit (except against Tyrannitar or Hippowdon, both of which are OHKOed by Leaf Storm). That way, you can put Toxic Spikes over Sludge Bomb. Against anything slower, you use T Spikes twice, always getting a full set. If it's slower, use Sleep Powder and force them to switch, putting T Spikes up again. And if you can OHKO (or 2HKO a slower opponent) then do so. But Scarf pretty much ensures a sleep. Your choice.

I know it's pretty bad, I stopped using this a long time ago :P I guess maybe a moltres or a flygon would work instead of Arcanine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)