Rate My New and IMPROVED UU Team!!

My UU Team Needs ALOT OF HELP!!

Hello Folks!!
I am tired of playing UU where all I see is Garchomp is Bliss and whatnot so I decided to start playing UU. Again. Please help my team!!

THE TEAM:

The Lead:

"Pterror" @ Focus Sash
Jolly
Pressure
EV's: 252Atk / 252Spe / 4Hp
~Taunt
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Stealth Rock

Well since Toxic Spikes aint in UU Stealth Rock is better. Aerodactyl also hits hard and focus sash ensures SR Setup. EQ and Rock Slide for great coverage.​

The DragonDancer:

"Wings" @ Life Orb
Adamant
Natural Cure
EV's: 252Atk / 252Spe / 4Hp
~Dragon Dancer
~EQ
~Dragon Claw
~Aerial Ace

The under estimated dragon of UU. This thing is a great sweeper after one or two dragon dances. Aerial Ace for a little more coverage. Im thinking of replacing Claw with Rush so please help me with that.​

The Spec Sweeper

"Jane Frost" @ Choice Specs
Timid
Snow Cloak
EV's: 252SpA / 252Spe / 4Hp
~Hidden Power [Fighting]
~Ice Beam
~ThunderBolt
~Shadow Ball

I really needed a fighting immune so i chose frosslass. I hate Rotom and this does a better job at sweeping IMO. Specs for the extra power. Bolt Beam for Coverage and Shadow Ball for STAB. HP fighting for even more coverage(and Super Effective hits!!).​

The Reversal Killer:

"Flurry" @ Life Orb
Adamant
Technician
EV's: 252Hp / 252Atk / 6Spe
~Fake Out
~Pursuit
~Mach Punch
~Stone Edge

The Technitop. Awesome late game cleaner-upper. Fake Out and Mach Punch for Priority. Pursuit for the chickens that switch out from hitmontop. It also gives me an attack against nidoqueen(although not a very powerful one..). Stone Edge for pokes like poison and Ghosts. Basically anything resistant to fighting moves.

The Physical Wall:

"Ozone" @ Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
EV's: 252Hp / 252Def / 6SpA
~Will-o-Wisp
~Pain Split
~Fire Blast
~Thunder Bolt

The new addition to physical walls in UU. My team was lacking one as soon as I replaced Blastoise with Hitmontop. W-o-W for burns and Pain Split for a sort of healing. Fire Blast and Thunder Bolt to do some damage atleast.

The Special Wall:

"OvOvOvOvO" @ Letovers
Bold
Levitate
EV's: 252HP / 144Def / 114SpA
~Calm Mind
~Earth Power
~Ice Beam
~Rapid Spin

Since I already had SR on Aero I decided Calm Mind would do good as it increases both the ability to take spec hits and deal damage. A good Spec wall andd Ground Immune.​

I also need a Stat Absorber.​

P.S. Credit to pokemonelite2000.com and aragornbird for the AWESOME images!​

May I suggest crunch?

May I also suggest putting one or more of Miltank/Venasaur/Aerodactyl/Weezing/
because they are "UU" now and you might as well take advantage of it. You should take extra precaution against rock types and stealth rock with your 3 rock weaks.
You also might want to watch out for swellow because you have no normal resist/outspeeder and blastoise and drapion take massive damage from facade.

OK I am going to replace SpinTop with TechniTop and Rapidash with Weezing and put RS on Claydol over Reflect.

But it is still not doin to well, please help!!

@ pitfall: yes and so are articuno, miltank and Venusaur.

@wombogt: Claydol is essential as I need a good spinner as 3pokes are SR weak. Levitate is the reason why i chose claydol as SR does 6% and Spikes and Toxic Spikes do nothin. Looking at its stats claydol has a better defense than spdef. So you are right maybe I should replace Weezing with Grumpig/Hypno or

Venusaur @ Lefties
Calm
Overgrow
EV's: 252hp / 252spD / 6SpA
~Sleep Powder
~Leech Seed
~Light Screen
~Sludge Bomb

Light Screen for Special walling. Maybe I should split the sdef evs between speed and def. Sleep And Seed with Sludge Bomb for grass types.

I am thinking of adding Pursuit on Hitmontop, as many ppl switch pokes to a resistant.

PLEASE RATE!!

I am thinking of adding Pursuit on Hitmontop, as many ppl switch pokes to a resistant.
I warmly recommend pursuit on Hitmontop. It hits those that flee from Hitmontop and deal more damage to those pesky ghosts and psychics that switch in to absorb your fighting attacks than Stone Edge (and it doesn't miss 20% of the time). I normally run it over Close Combat. I may not hit as hard as I could, but CC is IMO out of place on Hitmontop to begin with. If you wanted that super-powerful fighting attack, Hitmonlee would be a better choice anyway.

@fiske : your probably right. So hitmontop set is now FakeOut - Mach Punch - Pursuit - Stone Edge.

Suggestions and sets for weezing replacements??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)