Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Aura Sphere
- Roost
Latias-M is a very good win condition and for the set I chose the classic calm mind set psyshock to hit pokemon like chansey and blissey aura sphere to hit dark and steel types and roost for longevity Full HP EVs for better bulk

:ss/tapu fini:
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 12 SpA / 40 SpD / 192 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog
I chose Tapu Fine to check the dark types and for defog scald and moonblast for stab and possibility of burn defog for azard control and taunt to stop EVs allows Tapu Fini to live a boosted acrobatics from hawlucha and OHKO it back, as well as outspeeding and 2HKOing offensive heatran with scald, with the remaining EVs in SpD to check the likes of Heatran and Ash-Greninja

:ss/weavile:
Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
next i chose weavile for check psychic type like reuniculus and latias-m opponents the set is choise band with triple axel and knock off for stab pursuit for trapping and ice shard for priority EVs full Atk and Spe for maximaze damage and speed

:ss/heatran:
Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic
for the next pokemon i chose heatran to have a fire type and i chose the heatran modest set to have a z move in the team and be able to trap pokemon like chansey and blissey for the moveset magma storm for max power z move and trapping taunt for setupper or for move like teleport earth power for coverage and toxic for punishing switch in like landorus-t

:ss/landorus-therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Toxic
next i chose landorus-t to have a ground and flying type and stealth rock for the moveset i chose stealth rock for azard EQ for stab u-turn for pivot and toxic for punishing switch in EVs 144 Spe allows landorus-t to outrun modest heatran the rest maximize landorus-t bulk

:ss/serperior:
Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare
- Substitute
for the last pokemon I chose serperior to improve the match up against the rain team and support the team with glare for the moveset I chose the substitute set leaf storm for stab and boost hidden power fire for coverage and glare for support the team with paralysis 56 HP EVs are used so that rotom-w's hydro pump and ferrothorn's power whip don't break substitute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)