Zeraora @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up
Zera is meant to be fast and sometimes be able to set up with Bulk Up and start a sweep. it's very fast so it can also be used as a cleaner late game to clean up any left pokemon that another sweeper maybe did not KO.for the set itself Life Orb is to increase its damage Plasma Fists is just generally a good stab move,knock off is for ghost types and dragapult who are immune to CC and cc is just a general coverage move

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock
Lele is also speed control execpt its special and utilises scarf instead its main goal is to put holes in the enemy team so when a sweeper comes they can finish it quickly it also sets up Psychic Terrain which is useful for its priority deflecting ability so it and its team can be fast without worrying about priority.MBlast is classic STAB,Focus Blast is for steel types Tbolt is coverage and Psyshock is not only to kinda punish special walls and use Def instead since Pex is usually special wall it can deal good dmg to pex aswell.

Hawlucha @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
Hawlucha is the main sweeper of the team.Its main gimmick is Electric Terrain+ElecSeed+Unburden+ Acrobatics. its almost always gonna outspeed once Unburden kicks in so it runs a sub-sword set so it set up sub then Swords Dance and be able sweep efficiently with Acrobatics or CC.it works almost as soon as koko is done setting up screens so it can both have the effects of screens on when it's preparing AND be a threat from the start.

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Taunt
This is a tank/suicide lead koko,its main purpose is to set up Light Screen and Reflect to ensure that the sweepers do not faint as soon as they come in added with its speed it gets access to U-Turn a fantastic move to keep up momentum it is turn instead of the STAB volt because Volt can't hit landorus and other ground types which are mostly what koko needs to switch out against.Taunt is for setup-sweepers,pokemon that might taunt it or to make hazard pokemon like ferrothorn completely useless and force a switch out.

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Psychic
Quiver Dance sweeper.as it's the only special sweeper on the team(besides lele but lele's not a sweeper)it holds much importance it has Heavy-Duty Boots so it doesn't take massive damage from rocks.Quiver Dance is self-explanatory Fiery Dance is a good STAB move that could potentially enhance Special atk so it has a chance to invalidate taunts,Giga Drain is for water types and ground and also to heal Volcarona.Psychic is for coverage.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Scale Shot
Yet another Swords Dance Sweeper! Garchomp is mainly made to counter dragon types as none of the other sweepers can deal with them EQ is great STAB,Fire Fang is for ice types and Scale Shot to hit multiple times to almost guarantee a ko.it uses Rough Skin to wittle down anything that attacks it and is Jolly instead of Adamant because it can boost its Attack but not its speed.

I would highly appreciate feedback but I would appreciate it even more if you give a reason why to change something im more likely to accept a suggestion that says WHY instead of one that just blatantly says a idea without no reason whatsoever unless it's very obvious what the reason is.Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

I would reccomend Dragapult over Garchomp. Dragapult easily kills Chomp with a Draco Meteor. Even after Scale shot boost, the ever present Weavile could easily kills it with a priority ice shard. Unlike Dragapult who is faster than Weavile and survives a banded ice shard. Plus Dragapult is a better Dragon counter.

I would reccomend Dragapult over Garchomp. Dragapult easily kills Chomp with a Draco Meteor. Even after Scale shot boost, the ever present Weavile could easily kills it with a priority ice shard. Unlike Dragapult who is faster than Weavile and survives a banded ice shard. Plus Dragapult is a better Dragon counter.
ah! Dragapult is interesting with high speed and Specs though any particular set or?

Really interesting team , with 2 terrain setter mons so it will be tough for the opponent to guess which seed the hawlucha is holding
I would recommend certain changes in the team which in my opinion can be helpful

No 1 : Light clay koko so that you get more screen turns which is very important considering you will need 2 turns on get to the sweeper (one turn to set the different screen one turn to switch)

No 2 : Volcarona can use safeguard so that it is not walled by toxic heatran or blissey

No 3 : Dragapult is an option , since you are using HO , you can use Dragon Dance Weakness Policy Dragapult.

No 3 : The team is really weak to ground types specially against defensive lando which can wall most of the mons if it is used correctly , a water type like CM fini or even ice type like alolan ninetails can be used over koko to setup veil and in turn threaten lando with its own stab Blizzard or freeze dry.Note : Koko cannot set screens on lando as it takes way to much damage which ninetails can.In case you use alolan ninetails , you can use psychic seeds hawlucha which also works.

No 4: You can use taunt over substitute to completely shut down mons like toxapex , quagsire , hippowdon and non brave bird corviknight
which are all fairly common in stall teams

Really interesting team , with 2 terrain setter mons so it will be tough for the opponent to guess which seed the hawlucha is holding
I would recommend certain changes in the team which in my opinion can be helpful

No 1 : Light clay koko so that you get more screen turns which is very important considering you will need 2 turns on get to the sweeper (one turn to set the different screen one turn to switch)

No 2 : Volcarona can use safeguard so that it is not walled by toxic heatran or blissey

No 3 : Dragapult is an option , since you are using HO , you can use Dragon Dance Weakness Policy Dragapult.

No 3 : The team is really weak to ground types specially against defensive lando which can wall most of the mons if it is used correctly , a water type like CM fini or even ice type like alolan ninetails can be used over koko to setup veil and in turn threaten lando with its own stab Blizzard or freeze dry.Note : Koko cannot set screens on lando as it takes way to much damage which ninetails can.In case you use alolan ninetails , you can use psychic seeds hawlucha which also works.

No 4: You can use taunt over substitute to completely shut down mons like toxapex , quagsire , hippowdon and non brave bird corviknight
which are all fairly common in stall teams
Nice Critques, though safeguard Volcarona isnt something i can get behind a move change is fine but Its current moveset is in my eyes great i dont see any move worth replacing for Safeguard(also 1 and 3 kinda clash since you said to replace koko) it is very weak to ground so Alolan Ninetales is pretty nice option here ive used psyseed before

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)