Rap/Hip Hop Music Thread

Sorry if this thread already exists, But I decided to make this thread to post your favorite hip hop/rap music, artists, or specific verses, etc. So, I have been addicted to this song called out of my mind by B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj. In my opinion, it's hella filthy(cool).

That is probably the worst song on B.O.B's album, other than Circles and Ms. Professional, though that's just my opinion. Strange Clouds (the album) was amazing.

Right now I'm listening to Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco/Guy Sebastian and My Life by 50, Eminem, and Adam Levine.

before you get torn to shreds, let me just say that god's father is the greatest hip hop album of the year

pookar

Banned deucer.
ANYTHING DANNY BROWN HAS A FEATURE ON
I love danny brown's song and his own verses, but for some reason he pulls out ridiculous (by his standards) shit for other people's songs. 1 train. Terrorist Threats. Power. Coke and White Bitches. Huzzah!. Oh Hail No. Toxic.

have not gotten around to BMW, but both of those albums are top tier from the last year

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
just downloaded the joey bada$$ and pro era mixtape: PEEP the Aprocolapyse.. its looking good so far

never heard reks before but he sounds awesome (listened to mr nobody)

also 1 train is great, but i wasn't really feeling danny browns verse, imo yelawolf kendrick joey and action bronson had the best verses

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like Reks. My favorite track by him currently would have to be Money on the Ave. Also, anyone here like Joey Bada$$ and his crew? Just heard that Capital Steez from Pro Era has allegedly committed suicide. Shit's crazy man, just saw him perform a month ago.

Edit: Guess that's a yes.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Tyler, The Creator, 3OH!3, Hollywood Undead, Eminem, and Gorillaz. Honorable mentions to RZA, Jedi Mind Tricks

And fuck the rules BORGORE

my favorite hip hop artists are all pretty mixed up: from mainstream ones like Wu-Tang, Eminem, BTNH, and Notorious B.I.G. to some underground stuff like Eyedea & Abilities, Jak Progresso, Cage, and Rhyme Asylum.

when it comes to lyrics i'd say Rhyme Asylum would be one of my favorites:

"I rob holy prophets to pay for my sins
Time flies but not since I amputated its wings"

"My basement contains conveyor belts leading corpses to the gates of hell"

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
shad is awesome, also I used to live in the city where he went to uni and his hometown too, I feel like I know the struggles he has gone through :>

blitzlefan

shake it off!
huge lil wayne and eminem fan. sometimes big sean is all right too, but mostly just features. BOB is p damn high on my list too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)