Tournament RandOM ROA OU Series

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Welcome to my RandOM ROA OUs Series!
approved by Rage , hosted by Natcrozma and KarpeChan

1692615982703.png

In this tour, each tier will be a random generation of OU decided by a !dice, meanwhile me and Karpe will decide on an OM that will be added to that generation of OU for the round. The bans / unbans will be based on Gen 8's iteration of given OM. (eg: if i did Gen 6 OU + camomons, it would ban all pokemon in Gen 6 that is in Gen 8's camomons banlist.) This is due to Gen 8 having less dexited Pokemon and more time for metagame development compared to Gen 9. Other Pokemon that are clearly broken will be carefully inspected by both me and Karpe. The challenge code for each week will be in the week's respective post.​
Rules:
  • Best of three, Single Elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required.
  • Schedule on Smogon VMs. This makes it easier for activity calls.
  • Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to us hosts.
  • Disconnections and timer: A timer loss is a loss. No ifs, no buts. If you disconnect and your opponent's nice enough to replay that's fine, but they're free to take the win.

Pairings
Gimmickyasitgets  vs  suspect reqs
TheIronPikachu  vs Mr.Bossaru
DragonPhoenix333  vs  pokem1399
seroo  vs  blooclipse
pannu  vs  Noahthegreat6.4
VoltyPichu  vs  zastra
The Dragon Master  vs  drakloak
Manan999  vs  Hiusi guy

The tier for this week is Gen 7 OU + VoltTurn Mayhem, with Fake Out banned!

/challenge gen 7 ou @@@ voltturnmayhemmod, - fake out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)