Rainbow Tournament SignUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have permission from Groudon80. This tourney will be held on Shoddybattle. Yay, I can now go to 64, although I'll go 48 if we can't get enough. Those who posted after the orginal 32 slots were filled, please edit your original posts to show that you are still interested. Thankyou.

Rules:
OU Teams (With slight modifications)
No Scouting (You may NOT watch other Tourney battles)
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
All Logs MUST be PMed to me afterwards.

Either 48 or 64 people required.

The Special Rule:
When all the sign-ups are complete, I will randomly select half of the contenders, and PM them with a notice. That notice is: If they wish, they may use Ho-oh in their team. (It will be optional, if I PM you giving you permission, you don't have to use Ho-oh) They may not reveal this information to anyone else. I don't want any of you to know if anyone else does/doesn't have the permission to have Ho-oh, as that way it works better.

So, when building your team, take Ho-oh into account. (hence the "Rainbow" tourney)

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys Speed, Deoxys Attack, Deoxys Defense, Deoxys Normal, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Wobuffet, Wynaut*, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Dakrai, Manaphy, Arceus.

Yeah. That was basically for all those people who missed the OU Battles in the Rules section. Always pays to make sure everyone understands.

(*As the current policy on NFEs who are not distinctly different from their evolution is that they go in the same tier as their evolution, Wynaut is banned. Sorry, Wynaut fans)

List of Those Signed Up:

1. husk
2. goborage
3. JabbaTheGriffin
4. Ace777
5. [.darkie]
6. Goukie
7. Taylor
8. 3N3MY
9. goofball
10. sandman
11. Lawman
12. porygon3
13. StrangerDanger
14. Judgement
15. Venom
16. rkatzam
17. Aeroblacktyl
18. Orwell
19. Fishin
20. [kd8]otome
21. Brawlex
22. Pilocus
23. Giga Punch
24. The Dealer
25. Taiwanese Dude
26. TheBM
27. Earthworm
28. Gormenghast
29. RaitoLight
30. COalex
31. Mr.378
32. IAmNoCommunist
33. METALfam
34. Stalling
35. jc_rcw
36. rojo23
37. gymdude
38. Ghandi1988
39. zerowing
40. gmax
41. Jackal
42. Ae Sakura
43. batpig
44. Lord Sunday
45. LonelyNess
46. WER
47. Dekzeh
48. Aldaron

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oi

Looks interesting, I'm in.

EDIT: I still want in, even though the numbers have increased.

since this is clearly not the 16th response to this thread, let's sign up people come on lets get to 32!!!!

so i can be in of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)