Question about an Action Replay Guide that was here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

A month or two ago there was a really good DP AR guide. I just recently got one and I searched around the site to find it only I don't see it anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to it or if its going to be put on the actual site. If anyone has it saved or can point me in the right direction I'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

I find it quite demeaning to just post a link without elaborating, because clearly the OP is new here. Thus, this post.

@OP: I can't seem to find the exact rule, but discussing cheat codes is kind of a taboo in the Stark Mountain Forums. The AaSQ thread (link above) is probably your best bet for finding an answer.

My advice would be to try an advance search in the Contributions and Corrections Forum to see if it turns up there.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It should be pretty self explanitory as to why he linked to the "ask a simple question, get a simple answer" thread. That's where questions like this are supposed to go.

Hacking is also frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)