PU PUPL - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I innovated for my teammate too late...

For future reference, FU players, use Dig on Linoone, not Rock Smash. It hits Klang twice as hard, and so Klang is no longer a counter.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
sorry team i played like ass, but ngl the whole situation just set me up to fail.

please ban fucking confuse ray from this tier, not even kidding. for how ass i played, it still gave me a 50% chance to win at the end

★Robert Alfons: too easy
★Robert Alfons: its ok to lose vs a god among men
★Robert Alfons: i dont even have to try
★Robert Alfons: the plays make themselves
gasquakee: why mean robert?
★Robert Alfons: im not mean im just bein realistic aight
★Robert Alfons: is it just me or is it gettin hot in here

It was just too easy, I couldn't help winning. I wasn't even looking at the screen, just clicking my mouse and it was over.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-249066249
Won.

I innovated for my teammate too late...

For future reference, FU players, use Dig on Linoone, not Rock Smash. It hits Klang twice as hard, and so Klang is no longer a counter.
Don't you dare giving lesson after to built around cray twave eject button illumise sigh

Last edited:
I really hate to be this way but I don't want activity for my match at all no matter who it's in favor of. Montsegur anty has told me he isn't in a very good place right now and doesn't have the mindset to battle would you be able to sub in someone? Also best of luck to you anty

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really hate to be this way but I don't want activity for my match at all no matter who it's in favor of. Montsegur anty has told me he isn't in a very good place right now and doesn't have the mindset to battle would you be able to sub in someone? Also best of luck to you anty
Idk whats up with Anty haven't been able to get a hold of him today, but he has been active the entire week and you're just posting this now after the deadline. Subbing in this late is unfair to Anty.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Idk whats up with Anty haven't been able to get a hold of him today, but he has been active the entire week and you're just posting this now after the deadline. Subbing in this late is unfair to Anty.
If Anty wasn't up to play he should have been the one to tell you, the manager, that he'd like to be subbed out to begin with. Blaming his opponent for only telling so late seems unfair. He's not responsible for the fact that his opponent doesn't want to play, you know.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We sorted it out and are gonna play later today
If Anty wasn't up to play he should have been the one to tell you, the manager, that he'd like to be subbed out to begin with. Blaming his opponent for only telling so late seems unfair. He's not responsible for the fact that his opponent doesn't want to play, you know.
Im not trying to shift the blame but having an innactive opponent should be harder to work with during the round not after it

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opponent contacts Anty after the deadline, asks to play after the deadline spur of the moment. I dont know what Anty is up to in the 4 hours I had last night, I for sure should of subbed him out. Great strats as always robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)