PU PU Winter Seasonal: Round 4

i was afk having dinner, and now i just came back and avaible to play, also i even asked on your wall (days ago when we scheduled) to come a bit earlier but you never replied back to that issue.
You said you were fine with the hour I suggested. I can't do much if you then decided to have dinner when we scheduled. I waited more than half an hour after that hour while messaging you both here and on ps and eventually I had to go.

Akir , Ganso and I don't have any common time at weekdays to play due the GMT and personal compromises.
Can we play at Sunday? And we will play asap for the next round due the extension.

You said you were fine with the hour I suggested. I can't do much if you then decided to have dinner when we scheduled. I waited more than half an hour after that hour while messaging you both here and on ps and eventually I had to go.
actually i told you to anticipate a bit earlier than 8.00 pm because i knew i was going to have dinner eventually(not to mention you even delayed a bit from the 8.00 pm time you proposed), but anyway instead of discussing any further go check my vm so we can reschedule again.

Last edited:
actually i told you to anticipate a bit earlier than 8.00 pm because i knew i was going to have dinner eventually(not to mention you even delayed a bit from the 8.00 pm time you proposed), but anyway instead of discussing any further go check my vm so we can reschedule again.
You didn't tell me to antecipate. You said it'd be ideal but that the hour i suggested was fine. And don't go that way, I have the printscreen with the time I was on, pming you while you were on, waiting a while and not getting a reply.

The only reason why I posted here was because that was the time I coul find to play. That's why I suggested that time. The next time will probably be next weekend.

He said he'd be on anyday during two specific hours. Today I managed to get on at that time, told him, waited on ps, nothing.

wtf?? ive been waiting for you on PS since when you told me you'd be on in the next hour, and so far im still there waiting for you in PU room.
Dude I was on Pu room, you weren't there. I left at the end of the hour and you still weren't there. I watched matches there, I played matches, it's easy to verify that.

And I'm done replying to you, it's the second time you don't show up and then lie. If needed, I can provide printscreens and anyone can see my logins on PS.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I can vouch that Amberlamps was indeed on and that I cannot vouch for you, zdrup15 only because I didn't know what username you had and likely it started with Z and I couldn't see because my scroll wasn't there. However, It's in your best interest to try to reschedule or play now because amber is on. zdrup15
mz edit: confirming is nice, but let the players and/or akir decide what the call is and what's in ppl's best interests
but yeah amber is room staff and has been visibly on PS and discord for hours so lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)