Project PU Ladder Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about being late, had some shit to do and I decided sunday would just be a better day to update this from now on. Anyway this week's winner was Dundies and the runner-up Killintime as of now Dundies is unable to compete as he has already won 2 rounds. Also go check out the RMT he used here and make pu rmt's everyone.
Next Round Criteria: C's Get Degrees

You know that kid in your spanish 2 class who somehow made it this far without learning any words besides hola? The kid who is on is phone 80% of the time, cheating the other 20 and everytime he hears the word test he has a face of pure acceptance of failure? Well this week you will use the pokemon equivalent! For this week all players must use at least one C+ rank or lower mon on their team. Its pretty often that we see VR noms of mons to E or to D or C however very few people actually have experience with these mons, so here is your chance!

Last edited:

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This weeks winner is LSB and Killintime is the runner-up! So Im a piece of shit and will be taking a break from smogon stuff. This means that the thread will get a new host, note that unless I decide to come back prior to the end of the cycle tour the plushie will no longer be a prize :/ sorry guys but I can't have someone who is nice enough to take over this thread buy a plushie just because I bailed on smogon. So for the next few days or week this thread will be on hiatus.
Edit: Also some people have mentioned that hastebin importables are being weird for them so the hall of fame will be adjusted to fix that issue

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright my good pal Thisbemyalt is taking a hiatus from mons so ill be taking over for him and having him update the thread until I can get privileges switched over to me. Now i know the appeal wont be as grand since there is no longer a prize besides being placed into the hall of fame, but its still a nice way to get some team building and testing motivation. Now to the actual point of things.......... You ever step on a leggo, get your shoes stuck in the mud? Well this week I have decided to bring up some hazard setters that need more love. More specifically I've got 3 in mind:

Some example sets are in the importable but its entirely up to you what you do for the set. They just have to feature a hazard and you only gotta use one of them of course!
I hope we can pick things up again n_n.
Deadline is looking like Sunday March 20th
Send me the teams you use

Quilladin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Spikes
-Taunt
-wood hammer
-Synthesis

Monferno @ Eviolite
Ability: Blaze / Iron Fist
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
-Stealth rock
-Will-O-Wisp
-Close Combat
-Slack Off

Venipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Spikes
-Toxic Spikes
-Endeavor
-Protect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)