Psychonauts: How weird are you?

First off take this test, check out your results:

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

These are my results

I took this test a while back on another side, everyone else there got nuerotypical accept for me. Smogon has more weirdos so maybe I can find some company.

Let me start out by saying I have no documented physiological disorder. I have been to various psychologists and even a neurologist over the years, and no one has ever found anything mentally wrong with me. In the words of one of my psychologist to my mother "He is just a weird kid."

Although I do have a lot of "aspie" behavior:

-terrible hand eye coordination: I CAN NOT CATCH A FUCKING BALL. You heard me right, a 18 year old college student, can not catch anything thrown at him. I can only "catch" things gently toss at me, like if I was a 3 year old, its the same story if I attempt to throw anything. Overall, I have about the same coordination as a stereotypical 80's nerd, accept I am fat to boot. You can tell I hate gym.

-terrible at making new friendships: this is pretty much self explanatory, I am that creepy guy who just stares at everyone. If by some chance someone does have a genuine conversation with me I do react though, although again, just like a question in this test, the conversation is usually me just reciting random facts.

Other wierd shit:
-fascination with slow moving water, blinking and spinning objects :D
-eats scabs
-hard time expressing feelings
-for the life of me I can't tell facial expressions or lip reading ever
-apparently I walk weird, although only black people tell me, apparently I have "da booty walk"
-I often pick up stuff and toss it for hours and place it somewhere, having no idea I did any of that at all
-on that note I have terrible memory, but apparently this is normal
-I did not learn how to tie my shoes until 4th grade, at that point they actually had to get me a special shoe tieing instructor to teach me a different method different from regular tieing, I still only use only that method

I whatever I have is probably genetic to, my father has pretty much the same personality as me, unlike me though, he had some sort of hyperactivity when he was a kid (it was the 70s so I was heavily medicated, he says his first memories are after he was taken off the medication, in middle school) and he is dyslexic.

Share your insanity :D.

You EAT scabs? That's nasty.

Your Aspie score: 154 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 54 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

- I hate social situations
- Don't like making new friends
- Get lost easily with verbal directions
- Hate trying to find new places
- Make weird facial expressions
- Feel afraid in safe situation
- Can't really express feelings
- Have extreme attachments to potential partners
- I have terrible memory but everyone does so w/e

Oh I have OCD and I'm probably hyperactive too and I just don't know it. Weee

pookar

Banned deucer.

Your Aspie score: 81 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 136 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

professionally diagnosed as aspergers at age 6. now age 20. ..so yea

I think the designers of that website had some form of mental illness

Your Aspie score: 71 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 126 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

edit:
-apparently I walk weird, although only black people tell me, apparently I have "da booty walk"

Weird enough to be really irritated you misspelled psychology
One of the questions spelled "where" as "were". I considered just closing the tab right then.

Your Aspie score: 134 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

I guess I'm socially horrible and stuck up enough to be an aspie???

This is pretty interesting.

I was suspected of autism for most of my early years, mostly due to glaring signs like:
Do you flap your hands (e.g. when excited or upset)?
Or other awkward movements. It never went beyond simple "tracking" though, and I was never diagnosed with anything. The former mentioned symptoms are barely existent nowadays.

If you have to be touched, do you prefer it to be firmly rather than lightly?

Do recently heard tunes or rhytms tend to stick and replay themselves repeatedly in your head?

Do you skip around while reading, go to the end first, or have trouble staying on track?

Do you dislike working while being observed?

Do you have an urge to observe the habits of humans?

Are you sensitive to dry air?

Have you been fascinated about making traps?

The results make me think being "weird" isn't necessarily a huge factor. I consider myself to be pretty damn weird.

"I sense the changes in air pressure and moisture, to find the perfect times to make traps for people to fall in, after observing them for weeks guys. Is this normal behavior?"

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Your Aspie score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 100 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

I answered "2" to over half of the questions. A lot of them had to do with how I interact with others. I had a ton of embarrassing situations in high school where I'd be talking to even life long friends but zone out in the middle of the conversation, and I had to recompose my thoughts. When I was about 12-14 I played TONS of DDR and became very good, competing in local tournaments and stuff. When I'd practice in the local arcade, I'd be 70% through the most difficult of songs and have hit every single step perfectly, then suddenly look up at the screen and see my score dwindle as I failed the song. It was probably an early sign of my epilepsy which revealed itself after high school. Also I can't stand looking people in the eyes. However I LOVE shaking hands because it's one of the few social activities that makes me feel confident (cool, normal people shake hands and it's not that difficult).

edit: when I'm RNGing, don't bother talking to me, I'm not listening.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Was the OP post a part of the test? I found myself getting really pissed off about you saying accept instead of except multiple times. It's the only reason I'm even posting.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Your Aspie score: 116 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 91 of 200

so I'm a bit normal and a bit not normal. geee thanks. that's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So for hoots and hollers, I did it anyway.

Your Aspie score: 100 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 114 of 200

No idea what this means but here's mine. Not sure about the slant towards physical, not sure how to interpret the chart, I'd consider myself more intellectual. But I do find it very easy to talk to people and make friends, and I don't get annoyed at stuff very easily at all. Having said that, that test was way too long and probably a waste of time! That's more than enough Smogon for today!

As a psychology major, I would just like to say that I hate this thread because psychology is spelled wrong in the title and the aspie test is stupid as shit

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Your Aspie score: 50 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 134 of 200

so fairly normal I think?

Your Aspie score: 109 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 93 of 200

what does this mean

Don't know what it means. I'm weird as hell but I doubt I have any kind of condition. Who doesn't hate being touched if you don't ask for it?

Interesting wast of a half hour. Thanks Wynaut :P

So it would appear that I am highly neurotypical, and I guess I would make a good hunter. Don't really know what the rest means. First aspergers test I've took that's asked me about my 'unusual sexual interests' O.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)