Tournament PSPL IX Playoffs: Finals [won by Français + Arcade]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Ox in a very close one, gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nationaldex-569506

Sorry for hurricane miss that would have made you win the game on the spot, felt like I had to go for it at this point
The whole tour was very competitive and finals came down to the wire, ggs OU and thanks to the hosts for organizing this fun tour
s/o Mellow1004 for the support and coverage, was very helpful to store all these replays!

Was fun prepping in this tier, gave me good SM vibes, thanks a ton Avery for your great help in tiebreak
Batzi I stole your team from the Bazar it's very fun and good!!

I'm incredibly happy to win this tour with the French room, I spent some amazing years among you and I'm glad I could deliver
There is no trophy at the end, but the satisfaction that my beloved room is in a great state is the best I could hope for
Was a great pleasure getting to meet the new generation, you guys are friendly and very good at mons!!

Feels like the perfect time to stop playing now, see you around =)

Xizaaa

SFG is cute
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
YEEEEAH FRANAIS WE GOT IT

GG à toute la team vous êtes tous trop forts ça a été un plaisir de jouer ce tour avec vous
S/o à tous nos géniaux helpers
S/o à tous nos supporters, en particulier Mellow1004 pour tous tes encouragements et tes posts qui se sont avérés très utiles pour scout :v4:

I think it's time for me to retire now.

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Congratulations OFCS! Took you a couple tries, but you have always fielded great teams and I'm not surprised to see you made it to the top eventually. Great performance by OverUsed and the other contenders as well; the level was crazy high in the later stages of the tournaments and any of the top 4 teams would have been a deserving winner as far as I was concerned. I hope you (reading this) all had some fun during this PSPL, be it as participants or spectators. It's a very unique tournament in both scale and theme, and this year was yet another blast.

Thanks Kalalokki and Mitsuki for co-hosting this tournament with me, as well as Boat for hanging out and giving good advices whenever needed. One more year gone by! Special praise to Mitsuki who did an amazing job for his first edition as a host. Until next time!

SFG

Snom is Fucking Great
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Can't be prouder of my mates. It's been an awesome journey with you guys !

Agarica Altthiel basaninho Cdumas Cherbou Dieu Amphibien Dragonillis ironwater Lionyx Maxance Pepeduce MinoGod54 Palapapop R8 Xizaaa Brumirage Emeri Alternatif LBDC Pujo Averytf Cicada

Qu'importe que vous ayez joué ou non, vous avez tous participé à cette victoire. On a parcouru ensemble tout ce chemin, et on a gagné tous ensemble ! Malgré mon absence de connaissance dans cet untier qu'est le SS, c'était un plaisir pour moi de cap une team aussi incroyable. Merci 1000 fois à chacun de vous pour ce tournoi, merci pour votre motivation, merci pour votre skill, merci pour CHAQUE game, gagnée comme perdue.

A huge thanks to Teclis , Mitsuki and Kalalokki for hosting, rly good job guys (but pls add DPP OU next year, can't be carried by my mates every year...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)