Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
RagnarokAlex: Approved
The Wanderer: Approved
Madotsuki: Approved
ThePhalanx: Approved
Ullar: Approved
ZhengTann: Approved
LupusAter: Approved
Glacier: Approved, but mark that Victreebel goes down to 0 MC [In your hide tag it says MC: 21 still]
Texas: Approved
Matezoide: Approved
SomeoneElse: Approved
Zarator: Approved
Frosty: Approved
Waterwarrior: Approved
Complications: Approved, BUT edit your posts, try to avoid making multiple posts.
Eternal Drifter: Approved
Rickheg: Approved
Mylo Xyloto: Approved

+1.8 UC [15.4]

===

Small claim time!

+20 CC [2 Base, 15 Maxxed, 3 KOC] [127 CC]

+14 CC [2 Base, 10 Maxxed, 2 KOC] [141 CC]

Krilowatt earns 4 MC [3+1]. Purchasing Low Sweep and Waterfall.

+1 CC [142 CC]

Flarelm gains 2 EC [6/9 EC], 1 DC [2/5 DC] and 2 MC.

+7 CC [2 Base, 5 Maxxed] [149 CC]

Hydreigon gains 4 MC. Purchasing Superpower and Roost.

Ludicolo picks up 5 MC. Purchasing Focus Blast and Hyper Voice, leaving 1 MC.

Self Approved

From this battle I claim 20 UC, bringing my UC total to 39.4. I will spend UC to give Scar the Tomohawk the following moves:
  • Rock Slide
  • Bounce
  • Covet
  • Drain Punch
  • Iron Tail
  • Last Resort
  • Sky Attack
  • Sleep Talk
  • Snatch
  • Snore
  • Uproar
Rock Slide is a BW TM and the rest are BW tutors. This means I spend 22 UC, bringing my UC total to 17.4. SELF-APPROVED

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Splurging my 17 UC.
---

Rhyperior [Granmarg] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 17 (+17 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Take Down (Gen V Level Up), Toxic, Smack Down, Brick Break, Shadow Claw (All Gen V TM), Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock, & Thunderpunch (All Gen V Tutor).
---
17-17=0 UC.

SELF APPROVED.

7 UC

Edit: 4 CC and more!

Bulbassaur gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg) and 1 DC, allowing him to evolve.
Using the KOC, his MC goes to 3, allowing him to learn Solar Beam (TM, and yes, i know it is ''Solarbeam'', but i like it that way better :P) and Worry Seed (Level Up)

<Ivysaur> [Ozzy] (M)
Nature: Naughty (+ Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

About: Ozzy was , in fact, Matezoide's first pokemon, being kidnapped by a mysterious group, Matezoide and Ozzy met again on a circus that used stolen pokemon for the shows. After defeating the thieves, Ozzy chose to go with Matezoide again after all this time. He bears no grudge against Steve for ''taking his place''.

Abilites:

Overgrow (Innate):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (DW LOCKED, Innate):

During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks

Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Vine-Whip (*)
Poison Powder (*)
Sleep Powder (*)
Take Down (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Growth (*)
Seed Bomb
Double Edge
Worry Seed

Substitute(*)
Venoshock(*)
Hidden Power (Ice, 7) (*)
Toxic
Giga Drain
Solar Beam

Endure (*)
Leaf Storm (*)
Skull Bash (*)

Azurill's KOC goes into EC, allowing him to evolve and.....WTF IT CHANGED GENDERS!?!?!?!?
It also gets a DC and 2 MC, wich are added to the MC it already had.
With this, she learns Superpower and Brick-Break (Level Up and TM, respectively. Kinda redundant, but w/e).
As pre-level 25 moves, Natara also learns Tackle, Defense Curl, Rollout, Aqua Ring, Aqua Tail and Double Edge.

<Marill> [Natara] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp.Attack)

Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

About: A very jolly and happy Azurill caught by Athenodoros, Nate Natara is extremely easy to like, becoming friends with the usualy quiet and reserved Chuck in a few minutes, their oppositive natures made them bond with easy. Despite the sex changed caused by an unknown mutation (1/3 of each FEMALE Azurill become MALE upon evolving, not the oppositive), Natara is just as happy.
Nate is generaly seen as the team's little brother sister (alongside Mordecai) and is sure to bring joy and happiness wherever it goes.

Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance.

Huge Power (Trait): This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.

Sap Sipper (DW LOCKED, Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 [4 Huge Power] (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Splash (*)
Charm (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Bubble (*)
Slam (*)
Water Gun (*)
Bounce (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Water Sport (*)
Rollout
Tackle
Defense Curl
Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Superpower

Double Team (*)
Waterfall (*)
Substitute (*)
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Brick-Break

Encore (*)
Refresh (*)
Body Slam (*)

Omanyte gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC, which goes to MC, bringing it to 3.
This allows the purchase of Stealth Rock (Tutor), stocking the MC that isnt used.

Shuppet gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC, which goes into the MC for a total of 4 (Exp Share).
With these, he gets Pain Split and Magic Coat (Both tutors).

Edit2: +1 CC

Rapidash uses the 5 MC total to buy Inferno (Level Up), Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BAP) and Drill Run (Tutor).

Edit3: Time to pump up Muk.

Using 20 CC for a Black Sludge.

Using 13 UC, wich adds up to the MC he already had to get him Hidden Power (Water, 7 BAP), Double Team, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Taunt, Shadow Ball (All B/W TMs/Tutor)

Edit4: +2 UC

GG, Entei999

Matezoide said:
2 CC (Thought it would be more) for our battlers.

Seth gets an EC, DC, 2 MC and a KOC
Lust gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC
Lir gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC and 2 KOCs
Stockpiling the 2 CC.
I would like to use Seth the Chandelure's KOC as MC, bringing his total to 3. Using those, I would like to buy the moves Overheat, Inferno, and Hex (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), leaving Seth with 0 MC.

For Lust the Budew I would like to buy the move Toxic (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving Lust with 0 MC.

I would like to use Lir the Frillish's KOC as EC, bringing his total to 3. Using his 3 MC, I would like to buy the moves Magic Coat (BW Tutor, 2 MC), and Hydro Pump (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), leaving Lir with 0 MC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4506473&posted=1#post4506473
17 UC—>19 UC

... In preparation for The Ultimate Showdown...
Spending UC on Bisharp.
Level-Up (1 MC):
TM (2 MC): Rest, Return, Frustration, Grass Knot, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power Water (7)
Tutor (2 MC): Snatch, Sleep Talk, Spite
Breeding (3 MC):
This comes to a total of 18 UC, leaving me with 1 UC.

It appears that I forgot the 15 CC achievement from beating Central Processing for the first time, so claiming that. (Raid is here if you still need the link)

+8 UC

Yay training!
Stockpiling the 1 CC

Cyborg the Beldum:
EC: 1 -> 3
MC: 2 -> 4
DC: 1 -> 2

After all this, I have a total of 19 CC and 12 UC. Spending 19 CC and 1 UC for another Expert Belt and 8 UC for a Link Cable.
The remaining 3 UC go into Edgeworth the Absol's MC, and he purchases the past-gen move Counter

Well, let's start off with this one.

+4 CC, Stockpiling (61 total)
+4 HC, goes into Tyranitar's MC, learns Thunder (-2 MC) and Blizzard (-2 MC)

And then there's this one...

+13 UC, goes into my Kitsunoh's MC, learns Perish Song (-1 MC), Rest (-2 MC), Sleep Talk (-2 MC), Snore (-2 MC), Rock Slide (-2 MC), U-turn (-2 MC) and Torment (-2 MC).

From here, I claim the following. All will be stockpiled for now:

King Serperior:
+4 CC
Snivy: +2 MC, 1 EC and 1 DC
Wailmer: +2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Privatyke: +2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Feebas: +3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 1 KOC

EDIT: I use all 4UC to teach Nidoking Surf and Hidden Power [Grass 7] (BW2 TM/HM)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Using my Charizard's 3 MC to teach him the Level-Up Move Flame Burst and the Tutor move Blast Burn.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Spending 7 CC to change the Hidden Power of my Gastrodon to Grass 7 from Fire 7.

Gastrodon [Sleast] (M)
Nature: Quiet (-10% Evasion) (NC)

TYPE
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

ABILITIES
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Force (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

STATS
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 33 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6

ATTACKS (71/71)
PHYSICAL
Body Slam
Bulldoze
Counter
Dig
Dive
Earthquake
Facade
Fissure
Frustration
Giga Impact
Headbutt
Natural Gift
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Secret Power
Stone Edge
Strength
Waterfall

SPECIAL
Ancientpower
Blizzard
Brine
Clear Smog
Earth Power
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Mud Bomb
Mud-Slap
Muddy Water
Round
Scald
Sludge
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snore
Spit Up
Surf
Trump Card
Water Pulse
Whirlpool

OTHER
Amnesia
Attract
Block
Captivate
Curse
Double Team
Endure
Flash
Hail
Harden
Memento
Mist
Mud Sport
Pain Split
Protect
Rain Dance
Recover
Rest
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Stockpile
String Shot
Substitute
Swagger
Swallow
Toxic
Yawn

111-7=104 CC.

I might approve later, but not now.

Grey Digs, and avoids the huge explosion combo
Decoy faints due to the combo, Grey survives

Prizes

ED/Dfrog 1cc
Grey 1ec/3mc/1dc/1koc
Decoy 1ec/3mc/1dc

Glacier 2UC

In a word: Oops.

I gain 1 CC.

Decoy gains 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. I use 2 MC to give it Double Team, stockpiling the last for later.

Decoy the Voltorb:
EC: 6/6
MC: 1 (Gains BW TM Double Team)

I'll be spending UC soon, so watch this space!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Matezoide, Complications, Entei999, waterwarrior, Biobizbarto, Simon, Wanderer, KS, Ullar, IAR, Glacier, ED APPROVED.

Ullar: I fail to see how you get 3 UC in a Doubles match with no Pokemon knocked out. However, there's probably something I'm missing, so talk to me. NOT APPROVED.

EDIT: DFrog, Yarnus, smashlloyd APPROVED.

44.1 >> 45.7

==

(Gym) Leader Rediamond v Glacier Knight (3v3) (Singles)
(Subway) Gerard's Subway Challenge 7 (Doubles)
(Legend) SubwayJ and Texas Cloverleaf (Timeless Tower)
(Hall) DFrog's Hall Challenge 6 (Battle 3) (SUBREF)
(10) + (26 + 21.75 + 3) = 60.75 UC.

I'll dump them on my Volcarona, purchasing Giga Drain (BW Tut), Giga Impact (BW TM), Harden (Egg), Magnet Rise (BW Tut), Roost (BW Tut), Sleep Talk (BW Tut), Snore (BW Tut), Tailwind (BW Tut) for 17 UC.

SELF-APPROVED

Claiming 3 CC (18) from this battle:

Wilde (Gallade) gets 3 MC (3)

Vogue (Starmie) gets 3 MC (4)

Simone (Mollux) gets 3 MC (3)*

Kirot (Metagross) gets 3 MC (4)*

*If I remember the DQ Prize rules correctly they woud also get a reward due to it being 4v4, otherwise ignore the last two

I wonder what I'm buffing this guy up for?

2 UC > Golbat's EC (causing evolution)
4 UC > Golbat's MC
-4 MC buys Roost (BW2 Tutor) & U-turn (BW TM)

Crobat [Cave Rage] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed +26% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW Unlocked): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 150 (+15%, +26% Accuracy)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Screech
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Air Cutter
Acrobatics
Air Slash
Poison Fang
Haze

Giga Drain
Steel Wing
Zen Headbutt

Toxic
Venoshock
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Bide
Fly
Hidden Power [Ground, 7]
Endure
Heat Wave
Snatch
U-turn

Roost

-8 CC buys a Soothe Bell

CC: 15-8=7
UC: 6-6=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)