Post your searing hot takes

Literally just run lol, you should almost never be in a scenario where you even need to press the dodge button unless you want to because it is fun in the same way that Ocarina of Time rolling is fun

Throw a smoke ball rather than actually having to do stealth, and just throw a Pokemon and battle if its convenient, which it's convenient

Unless it's a bossfight of course but that's not even able to be done with stealth and makes u probably 1% of my playtime

Literally just run lol, you should almost never be in a scenario where you even need to press the dodge button unless you want to because it is fun in the same way that Ocarina of Time rolling is fun

Throw a smoke ball rather than actually having to do stealth, and just throw a Pokemon and battle if its convenient, which it's convenient

Unless it's a bossfight of course but that's not even able to be done with stealth and makes u probably 1% of my playtime
again, if smoke balls make the game unfun, dont use them.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Coming back here to voice my opinions on the Pokémon Legends situation. It’s probably my favorite Pokémon game on the Switch, but I think a lot of its appeal comes from the fact that it doesn’t feel like a Pokémon game at all, really. I think it does a pretty good job telling a new story that still manages to expand on an older one, but in good faith this game does still have its flaws. As enjoyable as the fresh gameplay is, it can get a bit repetitive the longer you play, and I would also argue that the game lacks a lot of content beyond the main story quest.

The thing about BDSP and Legends being such different games that came out around the same time is that nobody ever said you had to buy both. Granted, this is Pokémon we’re talking about, but for as much crap as we give the Sinnoh “remakes”, this is the first time in recent memory fans have had an option of what kind of gameplay they’d like to experience. Base game Sword/Shield and base game Scarlet/Violet don’t really know which direction they wanted to go in on either end of that spectrum.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
if the entire ost wasnt suddenly lost and ken penders wasnt such a fucking bitch about the IP, we would have a small but thriving Sonic Chronicles spinoff series right now, which might have been gaining enough steam by now to be called "Sonic's Mario & Luigi"

also the Gizoid plotline from Sonic Battle would continue :psycry::psycry::psycry:

F124CD71-FDAE-444F-B5EC-5739962427C3.jpeg

There's not a single good movie with Mark Wahlberg in it. Lovely Bones is close but I really don't like it

The way how Suzy is depicted as downright stupid at times and without agency because she's meant to be a victim, I really hate that. She's not depicted as a realistic, young girl, she's just a vessel for the role she's meant to play. And I deeply dislike how she has very little to no actual personality. Which applies to basically every character, Steven Tucci's character, as good as his acting is, it's so dumb and downright dangerous to depict a pedophile/murderer as the absolute most stereotypical stranger-danger caricarture there is

Heaven scenes are completely oversaturated and they are the very literal depiction of how anglo-saxon protestants imagine heaven. As some place that looks nice. It's very boring despite the, for the lack of a better term, "extreme" color choices

Following the Salmon family in how they deal with the brutal lose of their daughter seems interesting but none of these characters have any actual psychological depth. It's not interesting to see a character seem sad and upset when these emotions never go anywhere

I just can't like this movie. It's unfocused and underwritten. Everyone's a caricarture and a stereotype. The soundtrack tries soooo hard to be emotional but it seems like a simulacra of emotion

I heard of the book and the horrifying experiences the author had experienced that she covered in this book, the meaning a personal work about grief in a post 9/11 America had and the parts of it I have read were beautiful. I just hate how the movie turned out

Oh yeah and Mark Wahlberg sucks. He's dumb. He's not even hot

Nah, there was one where he was a sniper. That one was pretty enjoyable. I think it was called Shooter or something.

But yeah, Budget Matt Damon is kinda forgettable.
budget Matt Damon is such a goated way to call him, damn

I also just read about his youth and what the fuck, I never knew of this. I always felt like his christian attitude was surface level and just a way for him to seem like he's a good guy, well I was right about that it seems

whenever i see someone put ketchup on anything i dont approve
im sure i have some hot takes people would lob to me (i dont eat outside when hungry but for example using ketchup) i do like ketchup on scrambled eggs.
i think my most controversial takes according to friends/ex's was "a lil maple syrup on sunny side up eggs to dip the toast into the yolk of once it bleeds a bit" lmao.

mc donalds makes hamburgers for people who dont like hamburgers. I would know, because thats where I go to eat hamburgers. and dont even get me started on their chicken nuggets. mc donalds is mid at best.

idk how people can like mcdonalds burgers over like any other fast food burger

like yeah even burger king like at least it tastes like a burger if it had 70% less flavor and was 30% smaller than the marketing made you imagine, even when you already thought you accounted for that being marketing

mcdonalds burgers, do not taste like burgers. it doesnt even taste like an imitation, it tastes like "McDonalds"

imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)