Post your searing hot takes

I think you underestimate how personally I take this attack on milk. If I ever became lactose intolerant, I would just die on the spot. The half a gallon statement was not an exaggeration in the slightest. I will sooner die than give up milk.
I was lactose intolerant as a kid (puked if I drank half a glass of milk) and I literally got over it to consume dairy, and now I drink milk with most hot meal dinners lol

I love the empire of stall, its advocates and whoever that embraces it / spam it.
Glory to Big Stall, the pink blobs and everything in-between!
all of above is true, the only bad thing about stall is that haters be hatin and that it is too skill based.
Also unerf recovery moves and give us scald toxapex back.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
I love the empire of stall, its advocates and whoever that embraces it / spam it.
Glory to Big Stall, the pink blobs and everything in-between!
all of above is true, the only bad thing about stall is that haters be hatin and that it is too skill based.
Also unerf recovery moves and give us scald toxapex back.
Stall is the worst playstyle ever, nobody should ever spam it.
Glory to HO, from Sword Dog to Fire Fish that completely obliterates stall!
Stall is not skill based, you have to be patient for it.
Also don't ban Volcarona

The fact half the pokemon were banned is the problem.
That's more powercreep than actual Tera issues.

Realistically speaking, Annihilape, Chi-Yu, Flutter Mane, Bundle, Palafin and a bunch of other examples were just hella strong from the jump.

All it takes is one look at Rage Fist to know why Ape got the boot. If you look at these mons, most of them had something busted and Tera was either the icing on the cake, or not really relevant. In fact, Tera is holding a lot of things in check defensively.

That's more powercreep than actual Tera issues.

Realistically speaking, Annihilape, Chi-Yu, Flutter Mane, Bundle, Palafin and a bunch of other examples were just hella strong from the jump.

All it takes is one look at Rage Fist to know why Ape got the boot. If you look at these mons, most of them had something busted and Tera was either the icing on the cake, or not really relevant. In fact, Tera is holding a lot of things in check defensively.
personally, I think that ape was not worth the ban. that is not to say I disagree with your larger point. between espartha being something that practically nesesitated priority on your team, paladin being slaking but not, flutter mane and Santa being checked by just dragapult, fish 2, chien pao being an ice type sweeper, and weaviles older brother who is more toxic than the average ps player, power creep really did hti this gen hard.

personally, I think that ape was not worth the ban
Nah, that mon was completely outta pocket.

Ghost/Fighting by itself turns heads, but then it has Rage Fist with those stats, Drain Punch + Bulk Up to get some health back, and Defiant to mess up debuffs.

It was very overtuned and would've likely been banned even with Tera gone. It's not a stretch that it can reasonably tank 2 hits and get a spammable 150 BP Ghost move without factoring STAB.

tbf natdex is also a binfire as i understand it
They just released survey results that seemed to be doing pretty well, sitting at about a full point higher than restricted OU's results from the beginning of March. There's likely other factors of course, but there is something to be said for focusing on well-reasoned bans over arbitrary ones handed down from on high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)