Needs More Info Possible Speed shown during Battle

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
In Pokemon battles, you can see a Pokemon's possible speed between the max lowest and the max highest (great feature btw). I'd like to suggest adding specific speed value in between this, specifically at (0 EV + 31 IV and neutral nature) for highest speed without eating into other stats (mostly defensive pokemons), and also at (252 EV + 31 IV and neutral nature) for highest speed with Adamant/Modest. This way players can see if they outspeed a slower pokemon that wouldn't have invested in Speed EVs or nature but isn't going Trick Room.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Do you have a suggestion for how this would look? Our main issue is that it's kind of difficult to fit all this information in, and would be pretty cluttered.

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Capture.PNG
Yeah once I posted this, I had no idea how this could work.

First idea I came up with was it be Spe 135 to (No Invested) to (Adamant/Modest) to 269, and the subnote to be a new line.

Another idea was I saw that there was a Hardcore mode button in the Battle Options page. Maybe there could be another option of "Trick Room Lowest Speed" or something that you can turn off to get the (No Invested) speed showing up instead of the current lowest Speed of 135.

Another idea was just a /speed command where you can type it in to see the four speed stats (or other relevant speeds) of a certain Pokémon. It might be harder to implement with Levels, but I think that can be partially mitigated by matching the speed of the Pokémon at that level based on the Tier/Metagame (like automatically Level 5 for LC).

Another idea was just a /speed command where you can type it in to see the four speed stats (or other relevant speeds) of a certain Pokémon. It might be harder to implement with Levels, but I think that can be partially mitigated by matching the speed of the Pokémon at that level based on the Tier/Metagame (like automatically Level 5 for LC).
For levels other than 100 it could just be "/speed pokemon, level". So like for LC you'd "type /speed mienfoo, 5" and for VGC you'd type "/speed incineroar, 50".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)