SS OU Porrada Violenta - BO Conkeldurr + 3 Pivots/ PedroGrug TOP 1 SS OU Ladder PEAK

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Top Tiering Contributor
GANHAMOS.png

Hello guys, i'm new around here, so forgive me if my post is flawed.
Well, going straight to the point, this team was a Bulky Offensive that I hired around Conkeldurr, for considering their devastating power in the SS OU metagame.
To start his construction, I considered the use of several pivots in the team, so that he could safely enter the field and activate his flame orb with ease.

So I started with Tornadus-T, because i think he is a excellent pivot, having access to a great speed base and a pretty good bulky (mainly with the help of a regenerator) as you can see in the efforts, it is not as standard as a Tornadus-T, because after a series of tests I decided that it would be better to leave it as a better offensive response against Ferrothron, (making it impossible to put spikes and drastically reducing Conkeldurr's survival) and leaving with 88 EV investments in Sp.Def, for judging it unnecessary speed base to maximum, for me to surpass other mons with a base speed of 110 is enough.

0 SpA Tornadus-Therian Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 196-232 (55.6 - 65.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/ani/tornadus-therian.gif

The next chosen mon was Blissey, because I think she is a good option as a defensive core with Tornadus-T.
Blissey is extremely bulky on the side of special defenses and has his weakness as a fighter covered by the resistance + offensive pressure of Tornadus-T.
With the help of teleport it becomes extremely easy for her to perform the pivot function and not be such a passive pokemon, you end up having an almost indestructible wall on the special side that absorbs the damage of any user of specs and even gives a safe pivot for Conkeldurr or whatever pokémon you want to pivot.
I chose Toxic> Twave because I found it necessary to deal with very dangerous sweepers like Volcarona and Dnite. For my experience with the team, there is no point in having speed control if you are not going to be able to defeat the mon in question in a possible late game.

As the last pivot I decided to choose one with an offensive pressure, and that at the same time, was fast, because at least for me, it would end up being interesting to have so many ways to pivot and a very safe speed control.
So I chose Specs Tapu-Koko.
When your opponent has no ground type Pokémon, consider 50% of the fight won. you will hardly be outspeeded by anything in the current metagame, and
one of them being completely canceled by blissey when your set is special. (Dragapult)
In fact I could wear HDB Koko, but I started to feel that it would be more important to have ways of causing gross damage and weakening my opponent's team little by little than increasing the survival of the koko, because the way my team was built the mons they communicate very well with each other, and it ends up not being so difficult to make the hazards stay in my field, and if my opponent is willing to put his pokémon ground in front of my Specs Koko he may end up being surprised by the damage he will end up taking Dazzling Gleam or Grass Knot.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hippowdon: 414-488 (98.5 - 116.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gastrodon: 372-440 (87.3 - 103.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 190-225 (49.7 - 58.9%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

Continuing the team but now I am already satisfied with the number of Pivots, I decided to finally put my user of Stealth Rock, as I had already assembled half of my team and a team without Hazards is not a good team.
it was then that I opted for Garchomp, specifically garchomp mixed with Life Orb, and I tell you that it was the pokémon that although the team was not assembled around it, it was the one that surprised me the most.
Garchomp has a potential for irreparable damage and an ability to destabilize more distracted opponents in relation to this set, remember when I said that when your opponent does not have a ground immunity on the team, that already means 50% of the game won with Specs Koko ? Well, many Landorus and even other slower Garchomps are not prepared to be severely weakened by Draco Meteor's damage, making it easy for Koko and Conkeldurr to finish him later.
It is also very important to say that the rest of your set is very useful to deal with mons who can handle Conkeldurr relatively well like Skarmory / Corvknight and kill ferrothron at once making it impossible to put Spikes on the field.

252 SpA Life Orb Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 242-285 (63.3 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 291-348 (82.6 - 98.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 302-356 (90.4 - 106.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 88 SpD Corviknight: 234-276 (58.5 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

And here is the star of the team, although I still had a slot in the team left, I already felt it was time to put him, the great Conkeldurr!
In the course of this RMT I have already explained basically why he is here, and I can say that this team made it possible for him to be used with ease and efficiency most of the time.
My focus will be on your set, which is basically generic, the big choice is between Close Combate and Drain Punch, I opted for Drain Punch because as much as the team has so many ways to allow their safety and survival Drain Punch besides offering a lot damage still enters as a second source of survival, thus making Conkeldurr assuming that his companions have not been able to perform their roles for him efficiently, he still manages to manage on his own, and yet something that I consider very important, to be able to deal with damage residual rocky helmet. with a possible choice of wrong stroke.

And to finish I put a very stubborn teammate with Conkeldurr and who plays important roles in my opinion, Melmetal.
Melmetal fit in very well with this team in general, as I have several ways to deal with Pokémon that usually stop him, like Ferrothorn / Skarmory / Corvknight and are still not so harmed by their low speed base, because as I said earlier my team a good speed control base.
It still has a very important function of being one of the few mons in the meta and being able to enter Tapu Lele assuming that she will not use Focus Blast, in general Melmetal is one of my favorite pokémons of this metagame, and as I had noticed the team favored he very well its use in it. it does a little bit of everything, absorbs damage, the damage has ways to recover with the help of leftovers due to the large number of pivots, it has offensive coverage from other mons. in short, the team favored his presence here, and I do not regret having put him on.

The biggest predator
Well, I disagree that there is a perfect team, and certainly this is no different, as the biggest predator of this team I consider Urshifu-Rapid Strike, for the simple fact that it did not have a water resistance and only a fight resistance. if i don't play very well and my opennte knows when to put him on the pitch he wins the game just by clicking surging strikes or close combat.

The Team
https://pokepast.es/3e8cfa8d23606758

Last edited:
Forgive me if I'm blindsighted by using Mobile at the moment, but where's the proof of peak? Apologies if it's here and it just doesn't load, but there also isn't proper formatting on any of the mons in a tangable set- as we are only given stats, there is no PokePaste either.

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Forgive me if I'm blindsighted by using Mobile at the moment, but where's the proof of peak? Apologies if it's here and it just doesn't load, but there also isn't proper formatting on any of the mons in a tangable set- as we are only given stats, there is no PokePaste either.
Posted!
thanks for the warning, i had forgotten

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)