Political discussion thread

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I have decided to recollect some smogon ideologies I have been seeing in the site

Stall-inism
Infinite shed tail mass production
Trainer aid imperialism
RMT based Capitalism
Smogoff Premiere Elitism
Finchinator Twitter account Ethnostate
Reverse Sweeping world of view
Post elo tribalism
Putting 6 females mons in the builder patriarchy
GSC OU absolutism
BKC Theocracy
r/stinkpost powered democracy

I'm sure there's more out there, what do you guys think

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What is the point of finergless gloves, the part of your hand that gets coldest is the fingers why would you make a glove that exposes the cold part of your hands to the cold. ANd dont say its so you can use you're phone because i know for a FACT my father used to wear fingerles sgloves BEFORE phones had touchscreens so there.
I just think they look really cool.....

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What is the point of finergless gloves, the part of your hand that gets coldest is the fingers why would you make a glove that exposes the cold part of your hands to the cold. ANd dont say its so you can use you're phone because i know for a FACT my father used to wear fingerles sgloves BEFORE phones had touchscreens so there.
I wear fingerless gloves that cover the joints just below my knuckles when im playing fighting games or using a keyboard because it lets me retain the dexterity of not wearing gloves without the cold counteracting it

even if not using a keyboard/similar, this dexterity is primarily why they're useful; being able to use a touch screen is just an added bonus. anything beyond that is purely aesthetic appeal.

You're right, Alba. Don't let anyone tell you othe-

I just think they look really cool.....

Holy shit...

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Warning! This symbol is prevalent in the online community!

:.|:;

You should be suspicious of anyone that uses this symbol. This symbol is a reference to a poor political commentary that you should not seek out. Sometimes you come across an image, and it looks like nothing is out of the ordinary. However, if you squint, you will be able to see the dogwhistle that is this symbol. This means that they are trying to mark the community as a lost cause.

Additionally, this is not their goal, but you have lost The Game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)