Project Pokemon Thread Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ausma, hope you're doing well.

Would I be able to work on a Hydreigon thread?

ya, ty - ausma

Last edited by a moderator:

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
gm, would be taking sala(d)mence if possible o7

ye - ausma

I would like to reserve Oinkologne, and i think i would also reserve Haterrene if its not a problem :)

oink taken, u can have the hat tho - ausma

Gardevoir? please i don't see this anywhere and i want to do at least 1 analysis

ok - ausma
Edit by hazardous: THANK YOU AUSMA WOOO

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
There's only 5 Pokemon remaining:

Rotom-Wash: just reserved
Hatterene: just reserved
Hydreigon: ReadTheMango do you still want/have time to do it? Otherwise I'll reopen for someone else.

Salamence: not reserved (you can ask it)
Amoonguss: reservation is reopen (you can ask it)

Thank you to all those who helped with this project btw!

CaptainDaimyo

Love is a rebellious bird that none can tame...
is a Contributor to Smogon
There's only 5 Pokemon remaining:

Rotom-Wash: just reserved
Hatterene: just reserved
Hydreigon: ReadTheMango do you still want/have time to do it? Otherwise I'll reopen for someone else.

Salamence: not reserved (you can ask it)
Amoonguss: reservation is reopen (you can ask it)

Thank you to all those who helped with this project btw!
I'll take the mushroom (Amoonguss)

sure - ironwater

I don’t mind doing Salamence if no one else is interested. (I’m totally not gonna copy paste everything from my Gyarados thread)

Edit: @below
You can have it I guess.

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Will there be a reservation for Charizard, now that it's back in the game?
Yeah, going to add it to the op, do you want to take it? Otherwise it will be open for everyone.

:salamence:
escarlata since you asked first I let you decide, could you reply to this post saying if you want to take it or leave it? If you're fine with dropping it, Hazardous Scyther can have it, but it's your choice.

:rotom-wash:
Chieftaco33 are you working on rotom-w/still willing to do it? LuckyTux wrote one (which is waiting for approval) but as they didn't reserve it, it's up to you if you want to leave it, or keep it. Not an ideal situation since probably 2 people worked on it, but this is why you should use the reservation thread LuckyTux.

Yeah, going to add it to the op, do you want to take it? Otherwise it will be open for everyone.

escarlata since you asked first I let you decide, could you reply to this post saying if you want to take it or leave it? If you're fine with dropping it, Hazardous Scyther can have it, but it's your choice.

:rotom-wash:
Chieftaco33 are you working on rotom-w/still willing to do it? LuckyTux wrote one (which is waiting for approval) but as they didn't reserve it, it's up to you if you want to leave it, or keep it. Not an ideal situation since probably 2 people worked on it, but this is why you should use the reservation thread LuckyTux.
I completely zoned out and forgot to reserve it. That’s completely my fault. I apologize

Honestly I don’t have much experience using Mence this gen (only thought about doing it if no one else was interested) so I’m perfectly fine with letting Hazardous Scyther have it since he is probably more passionate about it than I am.

Since Rotom-Wash is not made yet, and the other one was not reserved, if Chieftaco33 don't wanna do it anymore ill reserver, also i finished salamence

There's already two persons on it, and the other one wrote something already so you can't take it - ironwater
Edit: Anything left or everything taken?

Last edited:
Since Rotom-Wash is not made yet, and the other one was not reserved, if Chieftaco33 don't wanna do it anymore ill reserver, also i finished salamence

There's already two persons on it, and the other one wrote something already so you can't take it - ironwater
Edit: Anything left or everything taken?
Ive already got my version completed. I was just waiting a few extra days before asking since that user hasn’t been online since Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)