SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Ooooooof.

Horrible time for Brazilians and West Coast Americans. Gonna be pretty late.

More importantly, this means somewhere around 12~15h until it drops.
Wouldn't be the first time a Nintendo Switch game/update were released while us people around those time zones are sleeping.

I never understood late night release times tbh. Like, why not have it be the 22nd worldwide and release it earlier when people are, well, awake? Maybe someone can explain this to me.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why would people believing the leaks or not even be a factor regarding whether or not they're fake.
It's not people believing the leaks or not, it's their actions that are the factor. Dumb jokes like saying "Masuda is part of our team" that gloss over concerns ain't a good look. People aggressively defending the source of a leak as if saying it is fake/could be fake is a serious affront to their honor makes me, personally, wonder if they may have some kind of stake in things. (And it is probably just me)

It's not people believing the leaks or not, it's their actions that are the factor. Dumb jokes like saying "Masuda is part of our team" that gloss over concerns ain't a good look.
That was a response to a fool @ ing Nintendo and the Pokémon official Twitter to snitch on them.

It makes sense that they're not being too open with their sources. Don't want the leaks to be plugged for the next drop, right?

That was a response to a fool @ ing Nintendo and the Pokémon official Twitter to snitch on them.

It makes sense that they're not being too open with their sources. Don't want the leaks to be plugged for the next drop, right?
Oh definitely, nor do I want them to expose anyone to legal reprisals from Nintendo. The problem is we have no idea if this is a source they have worked with or somene new as the latter could very well be someone falsifying stuff.

And lets be real, to an attention craving distributor of leaks the prospect of models and a bunch of other info would be too juicy of a story to not pounce on, especially as close to the DLC launch as it was shown since that would be a real scoop going into it. It wouldn't be unbelievable to consider them rushing to post this without thoroughly checking it out.

It wouldn't be unbelievable to consider them rushing to post this without thoroughly checking it out.

Reputation is EVERYTHING to leakers on the long term. I'm sure that if they got it from second-hand sources, they got reasons to believe it's true.

Sure, they may have been fooled or even just posted a fake for boneheaded reasons, but it's more likely they're real than fake in my book.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The fact that there are two pokemon codenamed "White Horse" and "Black Horse" is known, yes. But that doesn't mean this latest stuff is legit.
What I'm saying is precisely that this latest stuff is legit.

It's precisely because it looks horrible and/or doesn't match our expectations of decent work that we know them to be real.

EDIT-- oh now I saw the HD leaks, holy shit they look like ass

Last edited:
I looked at the horses, really loved Spectrier and was like "well this is an easy choice." Then I look at the comments people are making about it and am surprised that it seems like I'm the only one, oof. But I love Ghost Pokemon and actually really like the missing ankles.

I looked at the horses, really loved Spectrier and was like "well this is an easy choice." Then I look at the comments people are making about it and am surprised that it seems like I'm the only one, oof. But I love Ghost Pokemon and actually really like the missing ankles.
I mean, there's no reason to be surprised about people not liking a design that is (and this is not subjective, but a fact already proved by other users) Galarian Rapidash with a colour swap and 2 minor tweaks. In all honesty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)