SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Is there any doc out there with data on moves' power, accuracy, PP, type and category?

So far I was only able to get descriptions- where I was able to spot a new nerf for Destiny Bond:

After using this move, if the user faints, the Pokémon that landed the knockout hit also faints. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.

Anyways, I know it may have been mentioned earlier but it appears the Burn status was indeed nerfed: it now does 1/16th (6.25%) damage per turn instead of 1/8th (12.5%) damage per turn.

It was essentially reverted back to the way it was in Generation 1.

300P, isn't it the price of a pokeball? Does the Orb consume itself or is it a passive held item? Weird if persistent, considering the price

Anyways, I know it may have been mentioned earlier but it appears the Burn status was indeed nerfed: it now does 1/16th (6.25%) damage per turn instead of 1/8th (12.5%) damage per turn.

It was essentially reverted back to the way it was in Generation 1.
Is stall dead now? This is half-joke half-serious, I don't play stall enough to actually know what makes it effective and what-not, but this seems like a pretty big blow, although regular poison may see new usage now if it's not also nerfed.

Is stall dead now? This is half-joke half-serious, I don't play stall enough to actually know what makes it effective and what-not, but this seems like a pretty big blow, although regular poison may see new usage now if it's not also nerfed.
The true utility of Burn was always halving attack. The damage is just icing.

I wouldn't say its dead, just a little harder to pull off. And as far as I know, Poison is not nerfed.

actually that's a nerf/buff on one hand burn damage nerf means that burning doesn't help getting KOs and wearing stuff down as fast but on the other hand for stall mons with recovery moves it means they won't have to use recovery as much should they get burned.

it's about the same as what meteor mash did in the transition to gen 6 it got more reliable but it got a bit weaker.

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/

So heres a cool thing. This is a Sun Moon pokemon team planner, using all the pokemon found in the Alola region pre National Dex. After you pick your favs you can even press the button ont he right to see your strngths and weaknesses towards certain types of moves.

Turns out my team has a crippling Ice weakness...bleh.
My team turned out fairly balanced. Little bit a Ground-type weakness, but bearable.

So heres a cool thing. This is a Sun Moon pokemon team planner, using all the pokemon found in the Alola region pre National Dex. After you pick your favs you can even press the button ont he right to see your strngths and weaknesses towards certain types of moves.

Holy hell, this is the best team builder I've ever used. And so fast. Thank you very much

Fire, Ground and Rock....damn, my team has it rough.

At least Toxapex can handle those types easily.

I don't get how the new chain fishing works.
Wild Pokemon can summon other wild Pokemon for help.

As more Pokemon are summoned in the same battle, the chance of shiny or high-IV Pokemon increases. (May also be the case with Hidden Abilities, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)