Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you interested in

Kabuto

31/31/x/31/31/31 - Adamant - Battle Armor - Male
31/31/31/31/31/x - Adamant - Battle Armor - Male

Omanyte

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Swift Swim - Male
31/31/31/31/x/31 - Adamant - Shell Armor - Male

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Been busy with work and time hasn't been something I've had a lot of recently but I'm almost done with your Togepi. You wanted the Togepi and the.....?
Clefable. Though recently, I passed one of my DS to my friend. I'll need a few days to prepare the pokes. I'll contact you when Im ready if thats ok with you.

are you interested in

Kabuto

31/31/x/31/31/31 - Adamant - Battle Armor - Male
31/31/31/31/31/x - Adamant - Battle Armor - Male

Omanyte

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Swift Swim - Male
31/31/31/31/x/31 - Adamant - Shell Armor - Male
No, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Not exactly. I usually don't really make a want list, I just look at the stuff on my DS and decide on the spot.

Hi. I am only interested in your event Suicune. You'll have to choose between which one you like.
Easy choice, Deoxys. I'll let you know when it is ready.

Also, just to tell you some things I don't have listed, I have HP Ground/Fight Dittos and a Meloetta (can't remember if you had one listed). Just in case they can intrigue you for that Pikachu. If not, Deoxys is still very good, and I'll let you know when Suicune is ready.

Imma Fly

Easy choice, Deoxys. I'll let you know when it is ready.

Also, just to tell you some things I don't have listed, I have HP Ground/Fight Dittos and a Meloetta (can't remember if you had one listed). Just in case they can intrigue you for that Pikachu. If not, Deoxys is still very good, and I'll let you know when Suicune is ready.
Ok. Thanks. Same here. I also have a Meloetta if you are asking anyway, its listed in my op.

Hi there, would you trade one of your Aegislash (doesn't matter which) for a Calm Togepi 31/X/31/31/31/31 With egg move Nasty Plot

Ok,
Not exactly. I usually don't really make a want list, I just look at the stuff on my DS and decide on the spot.
Ok, off the board i have 5iv dw bulbasaurs, poliwags, roselias, slowpokes, foogus, starlys, feenekins, eevees, trevelants, quasires and durants. For the non-dw i have galvantas, mawiles, kangashans, and rotoms.

Imma Fly

Hi there, would you trade one of your Aegislash (doesn't matter which) for a Calm Togepi 31/X/31/31/31/31 With egg move Nasty Plot
Ok,

Ok, off the board i have 5iv dw bulbasaurs, poliwags, roselias, slowpokes, foogus, starlys, feenekins, eevees, trevelants, quasires and durants. For the non-dw i have galvantas, mawiles, kangashans, and rotoms.
Sorry, I am not interested.

I can breed any pokemon with any nature / egg moves available in gen 6 with the gender and the ball of your choice. Iwould be interested in a couple of your pokemon. If you need something let me know :)

Imma Fly

Finished your Suicune.
Many thanks, will inform you when Im ready. Sorry for the delay.

Are you interested in

Shiny Ditto
JPN Name

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Limber
OT: Ray
ID No. 38733
31/31/31/31/31/31
Hi. I already have a 6IV shiny ditto.

I can breed any pokemon with any nature / egg moves available in gen 6 with the gender and the ball of your choice. Iwould be interested in a couple of your pokemon. If you need something let me know :)
Hi. Thanks for your offer. I will let you know if I ever want something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)