Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flargananddingle I can provide the quick ball Joltik female,and I have to say I love your HP section,a question,if I breed them again myself then are they full redis or semi?I will offer later todat

Hey flargananddingle, please CMT for

Swirlix(F)
Nature: Naughty | Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Yawn, Belly Drum, After You, Copycat
OT:Derrek ID: 36258

Starly(F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Double Edge
OT: Serana ID: 00735

Larvitar(F)
Nature:
Adamant| Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
OT: Blue ID: 51963

Fierza What would you like for this:
Spritzee:

Nature: Sassy
Ability: Aroma Veil
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Egg moves: None
Ball: Ordinary

I can offer:
  • Larvitar in Moon Ball, Adamant or Modest, with appropriate IV spread to match, and has Outrage, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, and Stealth Rock.
  • Drilbur in Dream Ball or Lux Ball, Adamant or Jolly, any ability with appropriate IV spread to match, and has Metal Sound, Iron Defense, Skull Bash, and Crush Claw
  • Vullaby in Ultra Ball, Bold, appropriate IV spread, has Foul Play
  • Kangaskhan in Dream Ball, Jolly or Adamant, with appropriate IV spread to match
  • Tangela in Great Ball, Sassy (other natures if interested), with appropriate IV spread to match
  • Slakoth in Dream Ball, please specify nature, with appropriate IV spread to match
  • any BP items
  • Manectite or Ampharosite
I see you said you are currently busy with finals for school, as am I. If you have a spitback female, or any IV female with the HA available I'd be happy to take that for a trade as I can breed it myself.

Slashari Whats the current status on your cloning I have something interesting to clone. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: while I was perusing your fine thread here I noticed flargananddingle can also clone, so if either one of ya'll are interested let me know.

Last edited:
Has Slashari just not been online lately? His Horsea is just sitten here XD

By the way, interested in your club! I got Moon Ball Shuckles ready to go!
EDIT: Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Acupressure, Bug Bite, Rollout

Has Slashari just not been online lately? His Horsea is just sitten here XD

By the way, interested in your club! I got Moon Ball Shuckles ready to go!
Slash has finals and stuff but he is alive and will return..also, ill add you to the list (which with tge second name is officially a list)

Hey guys! As you may know, I've been inactive for the past week--I've basically been online twice, just to let my friends know the situation. My computer and phone died at the same time, limiting my Internet access to basically 0. To compound this, I've had to study hard for exams this week. I'm very sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you, it's not intentional. If I owe you a trade and you're still interested, let me know. I'll try to get to you in the next couple days. If you aren't interested anymore, that's fine. I'll try to do all these CMTs and within the next few days. Once again, extremely sorry to everyone.

Now I have to go take my first exam. ;-;

Hey guys! As you may know, I've been inactive for the past week--I've basically been online twice, just to let my friends know the situation. My computer and phone died at the same time, limiting my Internet access to basically 0. To compound this, I've had to study hard for exams this week. I'm very sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you, it's not intentional. If I owe you a trade and you're still interested, let me know. I'll try to get to you in the next couple days. If you aren't interested anymore, that's fine. I'll try to do all these CMTs and within the next few days. Once again, extremely sorry to everyone.

Now I have to go take my first exam. ;-;
Ditto to the inactivity stuff about exams :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)