Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any1 have a Hp fighting latios with defog? (defog alone can work as well)
and does anyone have a hp flying thundurus?

PROJECT: CODENAME 5<4++ER8R41N
I'm restarting my X version multiple times and changing the region to obtain new Vivillon patterns.

I've already completed a playthrough and obtained Ocean Pattern in diveballs. I'm in need of flawless females to use in order to breed on these new save files(with no iv judge access I obtain the eggs, send them to my Y version, hatch, soft reset and categorize the eggs...it's painful).
What I need:
Female Scatterbugs Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Compoundeyes in the following balls
/
/
/
/

I also need some help choosing which balls to use for which patterns. In return I can give you either one of the scatterbugs I have already bred, or one of the end product of the breeding (IE you give me a dusk ball Scatterbug, I breed and send you a jungle once I've reached that point in the game).
Done:
Ocean-Dive
Savannah- Quick
Current Save:
Archipelago- Luxury?

Hi! I can help with the heal ball 5IV flawless as described. I have a traded Sun pattern but the thing is I'd like you to clone it(and give me a copy or two) instead of breeding a female for you, are you interested in that kind of deal?

Also CMT for your shiny furfrou :D

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey again flargananddingle and Fierza !

Looks like it's time again for my weekly bump. If at all possible I'd like to be able to trade this week (before next Sunday). Do you think that would be doable? Thanks! :D

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I got it ready now, after some 100 eggs in the search for it.
0_0 wow. Thanks so much! I can trade now if you're free :D

edit: I'm free pretty much anytime from noon est onward everyday, so just let me know a time that works for you! :D

Last edited:
Hi! I can help with the heal ball 5IV flawless as described. I have a traded Sun pattern but the thing is I'd like you to clone it(and give me a copy or two) instead of breeding a female for you, are you interested in that kind of deal?

Also CMT for your shiny furfrou :D
I actually got the heal ball version (I think) for the furfrou could i get a female safari ball pinsir?

Hey, nice Pokemart! You seem almost like a huge company lol!

How can I get a Shiny Timid HA Froakie with good IVs? Doesnt need to be HP Fire to be honest. Could someone pm me so we can discuss trading?

Slashari are you available to clone at the moment? If so, would you be interested in cloning the following Pokemon? You could keep a non-redistributable copy.

♀ | 30.26.31.30.31.31 (HP Grass 70)
Lv.1 | Timid | Blaze
-Leer
-Extrasensory
-Flame Burst
-Reversal

Bulbasaur(M)
Nature:
Quiet | Ability: Chlorphyll
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire) or 31/31/30/31/30/30(Hp Rock)
Moves: Giga Drain

i would ver much love the Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur(M)
Nature:
Quiet | Ability: Chlorphyll
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire) or 31/31/30/31/30/30(Hp Rock)
Moves: Giga Drain

i would ver much love the Bulbasaur
I know I'm not the one with the bulbasaur, but I am still part of the thread. What do you have to offer? Me and my friends don't give away these things for free you know?

i do know it will come at a cost do you have the bulbasaur tho?
Looking back at mine and my partners pokemon, it appears we do not have this mon. Also, I'm pretty sure we're not open to BPs right now. If you want to wait for confirmation from one of my partners, feel free to ask. But I unless you have some amazing stuff, I don't think we would want to do that BP. Sorry.

Wait, nvm. Flarg has it. But you'll have to ask him.

Looking back at mine and my partners pokemon, it appears we do not have this mon. Also, I'm pretty sure we're not open to BPs right now. If you want to wait for confirmation from one of my partners, feel free to ask. But I unless you have some amazing stuff, I don't think we would want to do that BP. Sorry.
not familair with BP but i have perfect 6 iv pokes for offer and already ev trainted 5iv pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)