Research Pokénnaire (Pokemon Questionnaire)

59-590145_pokeball-png.png
Welcome to Pokénnaire!
59-590145_pokeball-png.png

An Unofficial Pokemon Questionnaire with Questions about which is your Favourite Pokemon,
who is your Favourite Gym Leader, and more!
So come join us and enter your response to be a part of this fun Questionnaire,
once enough people vote,
we will tally up the votes and see which is the majority.
Have Fun!

---> https://forms.gle/66WR1UeEpwV4THcW9 <---
Link to the Pokénnaire

Last edited:

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
So where am I supposed to respond to this exactly? It looks interesting, and I'd love to answer it, but is there a specific format you're looking for these in, or maybe a specif program you used?

I didnt think this far, i would just take everyones answer after 20/25 votes, and declare the winner, and there is no specific format, just your answer and maybe why. :)

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
I didn't think this far, i would just take everyones answer after 20/25 votes, and declare the winner, and there is no specific format, just your answer and maybe why. :)
I've got all ten questions answered, and the questionnaire itself is pretty well written. Personally I'd recommend this to any Pokémon fan who likes to talk about their opinions. Either way, I just hope that me posting like this help attract more attention. Have fun reading my answers, and thanks for the questions! :D

For those looking for the questionnaire, you can find it at the very top of this thread through a Google Forms link. Hope this helps ;)

Winners:
Favourite Pokemon - Different answers
New "Mascot" - Clefairy
Favourite gym leader - Norman and Wattson
Favourite Rival - Silver and Blue / Gary/ Green
Favourite Pokemon Protagonist - Gold / Ethan
Favourite Antagonist - Giovanni
Favourite E4 - Hala

Favourite Champion - Cynthia

Thank you for everyone who helped answer this survey, goodbye :)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hm, you mentioned in your original answer reveal thread that only 22 people participated in the poll. On a forum with 400k+ members with there being around 1k+ members online at any moment (plus a few hundred unregistered guests), I don't feel this is in any way conclusive. Having a poll is never a bad thing especially if it's about some general questions, but I think you went too small scale here. A random forum thread with threads more active was never going to take off or attract enough viewers. There's two ways you could have gone about this if you wanted to case as wide a net as possible:

1. Contact the moderators of Smogon's webazine, The Flying Press, and if they approve do a even bigger poll not only asking these questions but a batch more. You'd be working with other members, notably editors, so shouldn't be to hard to expand the scope.

2. Instead of waiting for answers be more proactive and asked the Smogon Discord throughout the day for a few weeks.

Hm, you mentioned in your original answer reveal thread that only 22 people participated in the poll. On a forum with 400k+ members with there being around 1k+ members online at any moment (plus a few hundred unregistered guests), I don't feel this is in any way conclusive. Having a poll is never a bad thing especially if it's about some general questions, but I think you went too small scale here. A random forum thread with threads more active was never going to take off or attract enough viewers. There's two ways you could have gone about this if you wanted to case as wide a net as possible:

1. Contact the moderators of Smogon's webazine, The Flying Press, and if they approve do a even bigger poll not only asking these questions but a batch more. You'd be working with other members, notably editors, so shouldn't be to hard to expand the scope.

2. Instead of waiting for answers be more proactive and asked the Smogon Discord throughout the day for a few weeks.
oh ok, thanks for the suggestion ;w;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)