Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of unnerving how the leaks have just run to a complete dry. Surely the game isn't that barren?
Kanpachi is at a movie and I presume Josh isn't even done with the story.
None of the leakers really went into detail on the main-game

That said I'm certain that the major points of the post-game have already been covered.

First, yay I got my Poison/Dragon! Dragalgea and I will murder fairies together.

Here's a question I wonder if anyone's bothered to ask: does Evolite work on mons with Mega Evos now?

I'm thinking Evolite Blastoise would make a mighty fine durable wall and spinner.
That would be amazing! Too amazing for Game Freak to make it work that way.

I was thinking the same thing.
B/W had pretty decent post game content.
Pokemon Black and White's postgame actually lacked in a lot of substance. There were cities and routes to explore, but they seemed to me largely empty compared to the regular in-game content. Comparing the two maps, it almost looks like X and Y took all of the post-game content and added it to the main story, while still leaving in the battle-frontier like areas for even more post-game content. And thats not even counting the little things that we'll probably discover as we explore and re-explore the world. I'm very excited! ^_^

Also, the event possibilities are boundless with code readers, wifi, and the possibility of DLC.

maybe you can catch Kangaskhan in the already mentioned sfari zone
The Safari zone is based on your friends. I'm not sure on the specifics, but you go into a special safari zone for one of the people you have FC for, and there are different Pokemon depending on their FC. Josh thinks there might be more Pokemon as well if they're online at the time.

Pokemon Black and White's postgame actually lacked in a lot of substance. There were cities and routes to explore, but they seemed to me largely empty compared to the regular in-game content. Comparing the two maps, it almost looks like X and Y took all of the post-game content and added it to the main story, while still leaving in the battle-frontier like areas for even more post-game content. And thats not even counting the little things that we'll probably discover as we explore and re-explore the world. I'm very excited! ^_^

Also, the event possibilities are boundless with code readers, wifi, and the possibility of DLC.
I highly highly doubt they'll add areas or story events as DLC

*but*

One thing I think would be interesting is if they used spotpass to change up routes a little. Add some older pokemon that would otherwise be unavailable, for instance.

The stat boosts the megas get don't quite seem to make up for their loss of an item. Mega Blaziken actually gets something substantial outside of stat boosts ,which is the ability to pass a would be unfinished sweep to a teammate. And in what way is Mega Venusaur better? It loses its best attribute, Chlorophyll.
Ummm it's best attribute THIS GEN. With the increase in fire types Think fat+ a defensive. And spdef bonus will be extremely welcomed. It's shifting gears back to a wall/tank like I'm gen 4 and it will ba able to do its job even better considering grass status moves and poison status no longer effect it. In fact mega venusaur will most likely beat mega blaze one v one

3 legendaries to catch after the stories over is a pretty poor excuse for a post game. Besides, we havn't found all the mega stones, which means there are some hidden areas.

To be honest, until someone posts a picture of the National Dex with no Kalos 'mon missing, we've still got new Pokemon to come. R_N; what are you basing your assumption that there's nothing left on? If there is nothing left, it makes it the first game since Red/Blue/Yellow to have next to no post game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)