Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an updated X vs Y exclusive list? decision time is coming soon
X has Clauncher, Swirlix, Mega Charizard/Mewtwo X, and Xerneas, while Y has Skrelp, Spritzee, Mega Charizard/Mewtwo Y, and Yveltal. You have to trade Spritzee/Swirlix to evolve them anyway, though.

But Floette looks pretty cool with its stats. Typing and ability disappoint me, but it may be worth using in-game anyway.

Still to find: Xerneas stats, Geomancy's effect, Pyroar Stats, Talonflame stats, MegaTwo X, both MegaZards, and Mega Blaziken which I want to be awesome SOOOOO BADLY
Both Zards stats have already been seen

Edit: Scratch that, X has been seen but I don't think Y has

definitely not.

the requirements for pseudo-legendaries are nothing more than being the final evo of a 3-stage family and having a BST of 600 (and only being available late in the game, although your mileage could vary there). i know that some people think being dual-typed, having only one ability and at least one immunity are requirements, but personally, i've always thought of those as coincidences. and even so, those definitely don't take precedence over the 600 BST. so yeah, vivillon is sure as hell not a pseudo-legendary and goodra most certainly is, lol.

unknown, and you can almost rule out blastoise completely. kanpachi has found the mega stone for blastoise (and evolved it) and would have mentioned it if its name was "Blastoisenite Y" or whatever. as for venusaur .......eeeeh, i'd say it's very unlikely.
That's impossible... The Blastoise mega stone is called "Blastoisnite".

You know, with the low amount of legendary pokemon this gen I wouldn't be surprised if some Mega's will be event exclusive.
That's probably the reason why they can't find Mega stones for some.

Now I'm imagining a Mega Plusle. Pretty cool mental image. Though I'm more interested in whether anyone found a Weezingite, myself.
List of Mega Stones found:
-Ampharosite
-Abomasite
-Aerodactylite
-Mewtwoite Y (X is presumably in the same spot)
-Kanto starter -ites
-Gengarite
-Lucarioite

We know the Gyaradosite & Gardevorite (& all the other pre-release ites) exist but no one's found them yet.

-Ampharosite
-Abomasite
-Aerodactylite
-Kanto starter -ites
-Gengarite
-Lucarioite

We know the Gyaradosite & Gardevorite (& all the other pre-release ites) exist but no one's found them yet.
So no other mega evo's have been seen...? That's a pretty tiny amount compared to what you'd expect.

-Ampharosite
-Abomasite
-Aerodactylite
-Kanto starter -ites
-Gengarite
-Lucarioite

Pretty sure two g5ites are missing. Previous posts mentioned it, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)