Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have loved to see something more on par with the greatness of Xerneas and Yveltal. This... I mean its a really good design but. I can't really explain how, but I just don't really like it
It seems too... small. Like it's a pupae, and not a fully realized legend.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Those stats are underwhelming, and while its ability to counter xerneas and yvetal is cool, its still very limited and situational. I dont exactly understand why the supposed master of the trio is actually one of the weakest legendaries ever. I hope it has an alternate form.
It doesn't even counter Yveltal and Xerneas. Even if their aura abilities boost their STABs by 50% and Zygarde's ability reverses this, they only get a 50% reduction on their STABs, so after applying the 2x weakness that Zygarde has to them they end up doing neutral damage. And this is if their abilities increase damage by 50%, as any smaller boost would mean a smaller damage reduction and so the STABs of Yveltal and Xerneas would hit Zygarde for more than 1x damage, giving them the advanatge.

Those stats are underwhelming, and while its ability to counter xerneas and yvetal is cool, its still very limited and situational. I dont exactly understand why the supposed master of the trio is actually one of the weakest legendaries ever. I hope it has an alternate form.
I'm sure it will have one in the next game or be the only kalos mega

Kyurem also had 660 so...

It doesn't even counter Yveltal and Xerneas. Even if their aura abilities boost their STABs by 50% and the Zygarde's ability reverses this, they only get a 50% reduction on their STABs, so after applying the 2x weakness that Zygarde has to them they end up doing neutral damage.
Zygarde isn't weak to Yveltal at all

Would have loved to see Zygard as a Dragon/poison. Perhaps a poisonous underground snake thingy or like others have stated, a venomous basilisk.
Edit: Just remembered that Skrelp's evo is set to be that type ._.

You're joking right. Zygarde is pretty freakin' sweet looking. Stats are a bit of a disappointment though.
Thats okay, after gen 5 im thoroughly sick of overpowered legendaries with insane stats.

Also holy shit what is with the Dragon/Poison obsession
People wanted it for Zygarde, people wanted it for Goodra, and people want it for Dragalge. And me? I just want it, period.

Also, Josh confirmed that Skrelp doesn't evolve by leveling up with a Water-type, Poison-type, or Dragon-type in the party, or by way of a Water Stone.

I'm the feeling in the "3rd game of the gen", whether it'll be Pokemon Z or XZ/YZ, it'll get a mega-evolution/form. In fact, if they go the XZ/XZ route like they did with B2W2, I can see it getting two. One of X and one for Y.

I'm the feeling in the "3rd game of the gen", whether it'll be Pokemon Z or XZ/YZ, it'll get a mega-evolution/form. In fact, if they go the XZ/XZ route like they did with B2W2, I can see it getting two. One of X and one for Y.
Masuda confirmed that no gen 6 pokes were getting mevolutions.

Zygarde doesn't look very legendary

In fact, its stats don't even look very legendary. Depending on its IVs it might not even break 600. Even the maximum from the calculation puts it at 663 which is good, but not trio master good or even legendary mascot good.

edit: also when the hell did I get a Larvitar avatar?

Or Lavatar if you will
Hmmm.... Maybe that guy in the simple question thread was right about avatarless people getting a random sprite avatar.

Back on topic, how long do you bet it will be until they figure out skrelp's method of evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)