Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can that pic be any more blurry?
I can't even tell it's secondary typing...is it fighting or ground?

EDIT: Nevermind.

I wonder if it gets anything to distinguish itself from Breloom and WhatshisnameGreenhorse outside of stats?

With all the Psychics, Ghosts and Fairies this gen, his STAB looks to be the worse out of the starters.

Helioptile's evolutions frill HAS to stand up during battle... it just has to. Frilled lizards look completely ordinary when they don't display their frill. I expect no different from Helioptile's evolution.

Damn you, Game Freak. I'm in love with Chespin and Fennekin. This is the worst.

Is it possible, that there a 2 (or more?) different Pokedex orders. There is a pic where Surskit is number 47 - Heliolisk has the same number as you can see in the screen.
I heard about 3 different dex. A western, an eastern and a third one.

IT'S REAL

AND IT'S NAME IS CHESNAUGHT, WHAT A FUCKING BADASS

POKEMON OF THE YEAR, ALL YEARS
The hero arrives! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

*inhale*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

SO COOL

And yeah, that's totally fighting type. It's actually more readable if you look at the lower image blur.

Grass/Fighting?
welp...sorry for you guys #TeamChespin but even Fletchinder can destroy your precious starter finale!
#TeamFroakie ALL DAY!!!

Speaking of Surskit...is it too late to hope that it gets an alternative evolution that retains its Water/Bug type?
Or has that boat sailed a long time ago?

Speaking of Surskit...is it too late to hope that it gets an alternative evolution that retains its Water/Bug type?
Or has that boat sailed a long time ago?
I think that boat already sailed off, yeah. It's on an early route and I think it had only one space after its name.

Really disappointed in the look and ability of Helioptile's evolution. I really hope it's just a 2nd stage and not the final.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
To be honest, I'm really really disappointed in Chesnaught. It looks... just *sighs* I try my best to like all Pokemon, but what the hell is that supposed to be? Please let it be fake.

Stone evolutions are only one Evolution unless it has a branched evolution like Poliwhirl...which I doubt :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)