Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is still needed, but I'm soft-resetting for Xerneas. Have been tracking the stats for them all. Current ranges:

126-127 / 131 / 95 / 131-134133 / 98-99 / 99-100

Can give stats and natures of all involved if desired, but don't have any screenshots as I was originally doing this just for my own interest.

Edit:
I'm afraid I kept one of the Xerneas, so I can't do any more for this. Got Special Defense range 1 lower though.
Most likely values at this point (assuming 3 of the IVs are almost always 31):

126 / 131/ 95 / 131 / 98 / 99

which gives a pretty expectable 680 BST

Last edited:
There's Togekiss, Gardevoir, and Azumarill... and Mega Mawile... oh well. If I recall, dark and steel were the same way in Gen II.
Togekiss, Gardevoir, and Azumarill don't have the defensive stats to take physical Dragon-type coverage moves like EQ.

Dark and Steel were not the same in Gen 2. Skarmory was the best physical wall in the game, Forretress had access to Spikes putting it in high ou, Steelix was also a top tier wall, and Tyranitar was a great holepuncher. All of those guys were OU. So far most of the fairies shown don't have very high BST's and they are mostly pure-fairy (no secondary typings to help with defending with extra resists).

mdbtg Spenstar look again: (this is cb azumarill)
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 196-232 (48.51 - 57.42%) -- 94.14% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 221-260 (54.7 - 64.35%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

two of the most common dragon sets in OU can 2hko with no rocks. i just don't want assumptions to develop that really aren't true :s

Last edited:
So with the males passing down hidden abilities confirmed, is every hidden ability obtainable when you breed with DW Ditto?

ThePillsburyDoughBoy - Azumarill can definitely take a hit with full HP investment, and Togekiss is immune to EQ. Anyway, this is off topic.

Delphox learns Wonder Room - don't know if you already have this? And Aegislash and Florges learn no moves via level up.
Gengar learns Dazzling Gleam.

Thankyou everyone. Most of us know that Togekiss and Azumarill can take a hit. I'm gonna minimod and say get back on topic. Sorry.
Florges and Delphox both learn Grass Knot. Vivillon has Quiver Dance and Hurricane (posted this before, but oh well).

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Guys what TBDB mean is that common physical Dragon-types can easily get past those Fairy-types with their coverage or even secondary STAB moves. For example, SD Garchomp OHKOes all of those Fairies with either EQ or Stone Edge at +2, mixed, Scarf, or CB Kyurem-B OHKO-2HKOes them with just Fusion Bolt, etc. At least Azumarill and Togekiss are good check to Salamence and Dragonite, which can't do any significant damage back and get OHKOed or crippled, but those two Pokemon were never the most problematic Pokemon to stall anyway. SD Garchomp and mixed Kyu-B were some of the biggest threats to stall teams and this situation has been left almost unchanged.

mystic fire is 65bp.

also just posting these before i forget (or ppl may have known already but idk)

1. when you plant berries occasionally the tree may shake, interact with it to encounter a wild pokemon (i've found a ledyba this way)

2. exp gain apparently is no longer affected by level, my l38 snorlax and l61 lucario got the same amount of exp from defeating a furfrou

I have a picture here. Fully EV'd Charmeleon.

Are the stats on Chesnaught, Barbaracle, and Tyrantrum 100% accurate?? I have the first forms of those pokes fully EV'd with decent natures but no idea on the IVs.
Thank you!

EDIT: Because Florges doesn't learn any moves via level up, can someone who had a Floette at a high level tell me the moves she learned? Same with Aegislash, if possible.

Aurorus learns Encore by level up, around 40-ish. I already deleted the move for thunderbolt but I'll see if I can edit in a pic later.

Thank you!

EDIT: Because Florges doesn't learn any moves via level up, can someone who had a Floette at a high level tell me the moves she learned? Same with Aegislash, if possible.
I got mine up to level 51 before evolving it. It learns Moonblast at level 46 and Petal Dance at level 51. I doubt it learns anything useful beyond that, if anything at all, but that's just speculation.

Has anyone calculated Goomy's base stats yet? Have some samples if not:

Level 31 ; Adamant ; 77/48/30/39/58/38 ; Somewhat of a clown
Level 32 ; Mild ; 76/39/28/44/61/38 ; Hates to lose
Level 31 ; Timid ; 68/35/33/41/55/36 ; Good endurance

Also, Goomy CANNOT breed with Gardevoir => NOT Amorphous

Also, Goomy CANNOT breed with Gardevoir => NOT Amorphous
Adding to this, I tested Goomy with Gardevoir and got nothing too. I tried to breed it with Gengar too just in case Gardevoir's got changed to Fairy or something and still got nothing. It's definitely not in the Monster group either because I tried it with a Snorlax. Surprisingly, it didn't work with a Noivern either so that means at least one of them isn't in the Dragon group. If it's Goomy then my guess is Water 3 and if it's Noivern then it's probably in Flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)