VGC Please rate my team =3 [moved from OU to here]

So I'm new to Pokémon Showdown! and I'm trying break into the 1200 rating (I've been hovering around the 1100 area for a while) Please help with any constructive criticism that you might have. Thanks in advance =)

Glaci (Glaceon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Glaceon is a Pokémon that I absolutely love, and have always wanted to make work on a competitive stage. Her Blizzard hits hard, and Snow Cloak makes her a hard target. Overall, I've had success in using her, and Abomasnow's Snow Warning is nothing but a blessing.

Snowbama (Abomasnow-Mega) (M) @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Blizzard
- Protect
- Wood Hammer
- Focus Blast

Snowbama is basically there to set up the weather condition and then protect itself. It's speed stat is also usually slower than other weather condition setters (I usually run into Tyranitar's trying to set up Sand Stream for a Garchomp). If he gets the chance/opportunity, he can also pull off some damage to Steel types with Focus Blast

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Now, I've had some pretty impressive success with Sylveon in the Battle Spot on my 3DS. SubKiss is a favorite combo of mine, and it works wonderfully in the Wi-Fi battle spot. So far, I'm on the fence with Sylveon on the XY VGC arena on Pokémon Showdown, but I've had more success with her than with Azumarill @ Assault Vest. Just a note: I have tried putting Hyper Voice on Sylveon, but I get the message
Sylveon can't learn Hyper Voice because it's only obtainable from a previous generation.
Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Blizzard
- Extrasensory

What can I say? I like his speed and his ability. It's a great way to survive something that might have been super effective (if it can survive the hit at all, let's be honest). It's also a decent backup to Glaceon if she happens to faint before the Hail ends.

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

In case my Hail strategy doesn't seem like it'll pan out, Heracross is my back up mega. His speed and power when he turns Mega is super cool. His skill link ability is also super awesome.

Rotom-Heat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Overheat
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt

Rotom is there to sponge attacks when it can, and to reduce opposing damage output with Will-O-Wisp. I've been considering swapping him out for something with an infiltrator (Whimsicott or maybe Meowstic-M).

Anyways, I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me. And if this team belongs in another thread (not OU), sorry =( This is my first time posting to RMT, so sorry for noobing the place up.

Thanks again!

Note: If anyone thinks this is a repost, I just moved this thread from OU to here. Sorry if it annoys you =(

Ever heard of aromatisse. Yah. She would be good. This is how it should go. T1 trick room and protect. t2 switch to glacy (maybe change her item to bright powder to piss of people) and have snowbama kill with blizzard after he megas. Check these out http://nuggetbridge.com/reports/said-leave-four-virginia-regionals-top-cut-report/
http://nuggetbridge.com/reports/sch...-bridge-circuit-2-top-8-report-team-analysis/ btw wood hammer is phy so change wood hammer to giga drain maybe. If you want. but Aromatisse would help a ton.

I tried to put Giga Drain on Snowbama, but I got a message from PS saying that
Abomasnow can't learn Giga Drain because it's only obtainable from a previous generation
Other than than Aromatisse has been a great addition to the team, and Trick Room make the rest of the members on my team a beast.

I'm thinking of replacing Rotom with M-Meowstic

Meowstic-M @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Helping Hand

I'm not so sure about switching out Rotom though. I really like his bulk, but The rest of the team could really use the Thunder Wave support. . . . . . what do you guys think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)