Please Rate My Battle Subway Team

Ok so I am determined to decimate the battle subway and get so many points I won't know what to spend them on. I've been working on a few teams and this is the most promising. I really wanted to get some good opinions though before i invest time in breeding and ev'ing. Any help is much appreciated.

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Ability: Compound Eyes
Evs: 4 Hp/252 Satk/252 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Thunder
- Energy Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power Ice/Volt Switch (still haven't decided)

I have an un Ev'd version of this and it totally rocks in the subway. Its coverage is amazing and it hits hard. It's my Special attacker and for the most part the most important part of the team as it is my lead.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Fire Blast/U-Turn (again with my lack of decision :p)

Ok so i have to admit, Flygon is one of my all time favorite Pokemon. It hits hard on the physical side, rocks immunities to earth and electric attacks, and has the fearsome dragon typing. It's my physical hitter and has never failed me in battles. Also it is defensively THE best choice considering my other two pokemon.

Last but not least

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Evs: 252 Hp/252 Satk/4 Def
Nature: Calm?
- Ice Beam
- Scald/Surf
- Protect
- Toxic

This is the guy that i am most unsure of but, seeing as its steel/water it fits in perfectly with this team (IMO). I'm still sifting through possibilities on this guy yet, I think its the right choice.

Well that's that! Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Can't wait to have 20 choice scarf's XD

p.s. First Post!

Hmmm, surprised no one has even rated this. Anyway, first of all, have you got an Action Replay? If not, then I have different advice for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)