Platinum Battle Frontier Tournament Finals [Won by SoT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SoT was sacrificing Garchomp so that he could sweep with Agiligross, I don't really think that luck made a difference after seeing the log and the teams. Luck in this match should have been expected after the other rounds of this tournament, lol. Congrats to both of you!

Congrats strong SoT, the Battle Frontier Champion!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SOT: You have outlasted 63 other challengers and have proven yourself Battle Frontier Champion. The Brains are so impressed they offer you a spot as a Brain in the future and give you a spot in the Battle Frontier Hall of Fame. Congratulations to Reachzero as well for a fine second place finish. I hope you guys had fun with this tourney, maybe I will be back.

Props:

- Our round 3 competitors, my god, they sped through that round
- SOT and Reachzero getting the final match done and having good sportsmanship
- Seems like everyone had fun coming up with new ideas and testing new things out.

Slops:

- Round 4 :( (not one battle was done)
- Confusion in round 2 from a few people

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A thread got deleted so I got a few posts back :D

Sorry about the miss reach, but at that point in the game, I think that my AgiliGross still has a fairly good shot to set up and maybe sweep, if that doesn't go according to plan, I still had my Calm Mind Cune so it definitely would have been a toss up.

Thanks for the good battle, and thanks to the hosts of the tourney.

(First tourney win, feels sooo good. :D )

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oooooh promotion!!!!

does this mean i can wash your car....or even answer your phone???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)