Resource Pet Mods Simple Questions and Answers

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
hum....

is it possible to have a bot in dragonheaven?
(because almost nobody play here)
Like already mentioned it'd probably be best that you get a Discord account to ask people for games in a mod you play, but if I recall correctly, there actually is a bot being worked on for the server! No idea when it plans to be finished but you'll see it around eventually I'm sure.

hum....

is it possible to have a bot in dragonheaven?
(because almost nobody play here)
The old ecuacion bot we used to run is unusable because it's so outdated; there's a battle bot by pmariglia just called showdown that you could try and get running, granted you know Python, and are willing to change things up to get it to work with mods. It has support mostly for Gens 4-9

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Por qué no puedo formar un equipo en Dragon Haven.
Hello! Welcome to Smogon! I can't say for sure but imagine you're using the wrong version of Dragon Heaven. Double check and make sure you're using the right server (linked here). There's an older DH and a newer one, the older one is pretty outdated and teams don't properly show up without a different link. Fair warning that the newer DH that I just sent will take a bit of time to load, so you will need to be patient with it. I also do speak a little bit of Spanish, so I do understand the question, but this is an English-only subforum and future posts that are not spoken in English will be deleted.

Thank you! Please let me know if you have other concerns!

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
What makes a petmod qualified to be added to the main Showdown server?
To be honest, as long as you can code it and push it to GitHub, you can add it, although we would prefer if you subbed it as a Pet Mod or Solomod, but there are exceptions.

Apologies, I misread. Mods are added to main if they are voted as Pet Mod of the Season. Eligibility for voting is determined by feasibility for coding and accessibility to new players. For example, you won’t see many Fakemon metas get added but will commonly see metas based around OU or NatDex like Vaporemons or Modern Gen 1 on main server.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)