Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Clear Smog
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore
A special wall. Checks Azumarill, Keldeo, Rotom-H, Slowbro, bulky waters enableing my Wallbreakers to get their job done. Resists Fighting which helps out Chansey and Ttar a lot. It also has the ability Regenerator which is perfect for switching in and out often.It also resists electric which is a problem for Charizard and Skarm. It's immune to toxic which makes it an amazing wall.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
My second special wall. Does what Amoongus does exept for different types. Even the hardest of the special attackers have a hard time even 2HKOing this beast. Also takes FireBlasts and Psyshocks for Amoongus. With this set it's the master of stall as it can outstall any pokemon thats not a poison, steel, or ghost type, for obvious reasons.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Slack Off
Ah, Slowbro. It has regenerator so you know its perfect for pivots. Its defense capabilities are more than great, as it checks literally any physical attacker Skarmory can't.(Exept for physical electrics of course which is rare) It can set up calm minds to sweep mid to lategame which is very usefull if you lose one of your important cores early.

Skarmory (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
The 8 speed guarantees it to outspeed walls with base 70 speed who usually don't invest in speed. Any way U-Turn is a thing. Slowbro is afraid of U-Turn. Skarmory resists it and deals damage with RH. I chose Iron Head over Bbird because of its ability to destroy and i mean DESTROY fairies. Mega-Diance lead? Lead with this monster! Oh boy if they stay in they're in for a treat. SR+Whirlwind is so cheap yet so efficient at racking up damage and sturdy enables it to live a hit from a Pokemon that just set up and Whirlwind it's stats away! Pairs extremely well with Chansey.

Charizard-Mega-Y (F) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
Your special wallbreaker. Fire Blast in sun is nothing to laugh at lol. Zard-Y can 2HKO walls that are not prepared for it. Sableye? Boom 75% off. Ferrothorn? Ha don't even try.
Ttars and Heatrans? Focus Blast will get rid of those pesky walls. A water type? Solarbeam away my friend. Air slash is STAB and just there to mess with your opponents and you'll get a flinch or 2 which may induce salt.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
Pure Beast. This thing rapes psychics, ghosts, normal, dark, ice, rock, flying, fire, steel, and bug Pokemon with more ease than your mother. Its ability to OHKO Chansey and sometimes Clefable is just purely brutal. It's so powerful even a burn doesn't stop it from 2HKOing most walls. It's bulk is more than decent, plus, in sandstorm, it gets a spdf boost. Nice huh?

This team includes the famous wallbreaking duo- MegaZard-Y and Banded Ttar. DO NOT LOSE THESE POKEMON. You will need them both for shall one die it might be over. Now for the rest of the team, its wall your opponents until they make a bad move, then finish them or deal massive damage to your opponents with your wallbreakers. You need to switch often so its best that you don't let your opponents set up rocks turn one. Thats why you lead with Charizard, as it has a 85% chance of OHKOing LeadLando in sun. It also checks Ferro and most leads. Opposing Skarms will have to be sac if it stays in to set up rocks. If they switch then someone else is going to be eating a Fireblast in Sun which no one actually tanks, except for a few exceptions like Flash Fire and 4x resist. Now the Latis is a major problem as they can do significant damage to all those Pokemon. Thats where Ttar comes in as it OHKOs with pursuit. Banded Ttar can deal massive damage or kill even Chanseys with superpower and iron head checks Clefables who think they can tank it. Stone Edge is there for stab and it deals massive damage to any poke that doesn't resist it. Now for the Pokemon's that check both of my offensive cores can't seem to break through my defense. Unless you're boosted you won't get past this defense. Slowbro walls most physical attackers and can even set up mid to late-game to sweep. But sadly U-Turn is a thing that's where Skarmory comes into play. But they are both very weak to electric attacks MegaMew you may say. That's where my last two Pokemon comes in. Amoongus which resists electric attacks and with its special defense investments it survives a lot of super-effective special moves except Psyshock from the Latis but that's check because Ttar exists. Chansey is there because it does what its best at-tanking special hits and physical hits extremely well. It walls alot of special attackers that Amoongus can't like an opposing Zard-Y. But MegaMew what if they set up? This team has sturdy whirlwind Skarmory and a Clear Smog Amoongus. There should be no problem getting rid of sweepers. But MegaMew what if they have rocks up? Then play carefully as it breaks sturdy and weakens Zard significantly. MegaMew why dont you run HealBell? Because there's no use for it in this team and i doubt they will try to status you as you pressure them with your massive attacking power force more switches than not. But if they do, try to avoid getting paralyzed on Zard and burned on Ttar. MegaMew my wallbreakers just died, but i have 4 healthy walls! Well, good luck playing stall. But MegaMew What if the Lando is scarfed? Well i dunno risk it for the biscuit? Actually its up to you to switch or stay in. What beats this team MegaMew? Crits, HAX, low rolls,bad plays, bad reads, unnecessary sacs, HyperHyperHyperOffense. Like their whole team is comprised of wallbreakers and they just 2HKO through your team. But most hyper offense can't tank hits so kill them before they kill you? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey friend you need to put detailed descriptions for each Pokemon. A summary at the end is cool, but we'd like to see what you have to see for each Pokemon (and your thread will be locked if you don't!)

Im going to give a very quick review, Without changing any of the current mons, Try these changes,

First off, I would make your T-Tar scarfed in order to cover speed because due to speed this team can have loads of trouble. This way it can pick off heavy hitters that threaten your team. Change HP investment to speed.

Seems like Scarfed keldeo can def be a nuisance if chansey cant take hits. It outspeeds both of your heavy hitters. and will OHKO.

Also, since pivoting in is so vital in this teams ability to survive, as well as charizards weakness to Stealth rocks, you need a spinner/defogger, keep skarmory healthy. passing off wishes with chancey.
I like counter because if you guess a physical hit right that skarm survives it can eliminate a threat easily.

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Wish

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Defog
- Counter/Spikes/stealth rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Im going to give a very quick review, Without changing any of the current mons, Try these changes,

First off, I would make your T-Tar scarfed in order to cover speed because due to speed this team can have loads of trouble. This way it can pick off heavy hitters that threaten your team. Change HP investment to speed.

Seems like Scarfed keldeo can def be a nuisance if chansey cant take hits. It outspeeds both of your heavy hitters. and will OHKO.

Also, since pivoting in is so vital in this teams ability to survive, as well as charizards weakness to Stealth rocks, you need a spinner/defogger, keep skarmory healthy. passing off wishes with chancey.
I like counter because if you guess a physical hit right that skarm survives it can eliminate a threat easily.

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Wish

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Defog
- Counter/Spikes/stealth rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
I did consider defog but iron head to kill Clefable and Weaviles is more important as if my Ttar dies then my Charizard will have a hard time dealing with it.... Scarf Ttar loses Power and bulk for speed which is ridiculous in my opinion...Chansey needs HP in order to be successful and twave is to outspeed and outhax but this team is meant to outstall....Scarf Keldeo wont ohko Charizard in sun so ill revenge kill it right there... i will try your suggestions tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)