Partner Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomise me. No one wants to be my partner, except Fishin who is with TAY (don't give me a pro player [like thunda], I'd rather the more experienced players teach the less experienced players).
What thorns means of course is that he wants to be my partner.

His next post should agree to this.

You are Veedrock.
You are allied with moi.

You've decided it's your time to learn the ropes of the game we call mafia. At night, you may send a PM to XXX stating [Night X - Examining Greatness of USER]. You will receive any information of that users greatness.

You win if moi wins.
Confirming. I see he's already setting me up to lie and be lied to.

What thorns means of course is that he wants to be my partner.

His next post should agree to this.
moot is a smart man. Together we shall take down batabato. he is the sandstorm to my regirock, the swords dance to my scizor, the life orb to my jolteon, the Draco meteor to my salamence, the rain dance to my kingdra, the blizzard to my mamoswine. I can go on forever

also I'm saving you from katherine heh. disregard my earlier post, partnering with moot.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK, OP updated. To all the Beginners who are requesting to be randomised, you do realise that you are not guaranteed entry right. There are more unassigned beginners than there are experienced players available, so I'd advise you to attempt to find someone. If you can't find someone that's a different matter, but if you haven't tried, please do so before asking to be randomised. We cannot guarantee you entry unless you get a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)