Client Overlapped teambuilder after name changes on mobile

What type of bug are you reporting? Teambuilder

What is the bug?
If you have Teambuilder open in the background, and use /nick to change your account, it creates a weird double overlay with teambuilder over whatever tab you had open, and you need to open the teambuilder tab back up and close out of it for the overlay to go away. This is a glitch I have experienced on mobile, I do not know if it happens on desktop as well. It’s nothing too major, it’s easy to get rid of on the user end. Just figured it should be mentioned.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
It’s replicable by simply signing into an alt account with /nick while the Teambuilder tab is open in the background. You might also have it happen by manually clicking the change name button but I have not checked.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I cannot reproduce this behavior on my Android in Chrome. Can you provide more details on how to reproduce it?

bingingem

bing'dya
is a Pre-Contributor
This has happened to me too. I was able to replicate by opening team builder, switching alts via self pm, go back into team builder, open a team, switch alts via self pm. Sometimes that triggers but sometimes I have to go back to team builder, click into a specific mon, then switch alts again. Although I'm not sure whats the cause, eventually, it triggers the overlay. I'm using Firefox Beta v117 on android 14.

Here is a video I just recorded demonstrating the issue. As you can see, opening the Teambuilder from the drop-down menu and going back to the chat room fixes it, but it is an issue worth reporting. I am using DuckDuckGo on an iPhone 12. Hope this gets resolved!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)