OU team

Team at glance:

I've been using this OU team for a while on shoddy and it works pretty decent, but I have a feeling that it needs some changes .I hope you guys can rate this team and help me out .Here we go:

The Lead:

Jirachi @ Choice band
Ability: Serence grace
EVs: 80HP/252atk/176spd
Jolly nature
-U-turn
-Firepunch
-Thunderpunch
-Zen headbutt

I honestly like this set,not many people expect this and it hits pretty hard too.Uturn is to K.O celebi,firepunch for metagross,bronzong and magnezone,which can trap me.Thunderpunch is meant to get rid of gyara or any watertype.

Choice scarfer:

Salamence @ Choice scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs:252atk/80spa/172spd
Naive nature
-Earthquake
-Fireblast
-Hydropump
-Outrage

A pretty decent choice scarfer which works good in late games. Fireblast gets rid of Skarmory,hydro pump for gliscor, earthquake KOs the common heatran and outrage as slotmove.

Physical sweeper:

Scizor @ life orb
Ability: Technician
EVs:32Hp/252atk/224spd
Adamant nature

The most ''creative'' phsyical sweeper,scizor. I don't like to use this guy,but everyone uses it so uhm.. nothing much to say about it exept that it hits hard with its Life orbed Bulletpunch.

The walls:

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability:torrent
EVs:240Hp/216def/52spa
Relaxed nature
-Stealth rock
-Roar
-Icebeam
-Earthquake

My physical wall, SR for support, Roar for phazing and icebeam is meant to take out gliscor or donphan.

Togekiss @ leftovers
Ability: Serence grace
EVs: 252Hp/6def/252sp.def
Calm nature
-Thunderwave
-Roost
-Airslash
-Aura sphere

The sp.wall. it does its job well as it, thunderwave to cripple any sweeper and airslash for annoyance.

Suicune @ leftovers
Ability:Pressure
252Hp/104spa/152spd
Modest nature
-Substitute
-Calm mind
-Icebeam
-Surf

SubCMcune can be really annoying and it can sweep after a few CMs. Icebeam is meant for celebi or any other grasstype and surf for STAB.

And that's my team,hope you guys can help me out and RMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)