OU OU Stour Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
1651512015273.png
Best of 3, with the first game being SS OU and the 2nd game being SM OU or ORAS OU, with the loser picking between the 2. If there's a game 3, then the final tier will be played. It'll be like this for every round, so be sure to be prepared for SS, SM and ORAS OU!

To put it into bullet points:
  • Game 1: SS OU
  • Game 2: Loser picks between SM and ORAS
  • Game 3, if necessary: Remaining tier that has not been played yet
Specific Rules
  • Follow all rules; if you don't, you will be DQ'd
  • Single elimination, best of three
  • Matches are to be played on PS! in the corresponding OU format
  • Replays are not required, but are the only way of settling any disagreements
General Rules

Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:
Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Round 2:

Ara  vs  Stareal
lotiasite  vs  Pohjis
Kev  vs  Slippery Stew
IBM
 vs  vani
Atilax  vs  Nouyi-√
Robert  vs  King Billu
martinvtran  vs  Inder
Skypenguin
 vs  xdRudi.exe
Brig.  vs  AlphaRay01
Mimikyu Stardust
 vs  Huargensy
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Princess_Meofox
Stock972  vs  Cousiin
Kaede  vs  Tenebricite
Eonito  vs  utofa
Daruma  vs  Maxouille
Raph369  vs  Mendeez
Hydra_Y21  vs  Spl4sh
LudwigFrog
 vs  egalvanc
Kazt  vs  Beka
Shaad Skyel  vs  MTV BRATVA
Uxilon
 vs  Kibo
abbehzt  vs  Sweet Yamato
iKeepAglokLikeAcop  vs  gvon
the pharoah  vs  Pheo'
Raiza
 vs  Illumi 99
airfare  vs  kythr
Freezerman  vs  So Noisy
Kinzo Ketchum  vs  Permission Slip
We Three Kings  vs  Typhlosion48
Plunder  vs  MisterWN
Nael222  vs  Wildcat Formation
false
 vs  Weaselfie
AtraX Madara  vs  Coolcodename
AmyQuaris  vs  Greentea570
Splash  vs  Fusien
bb skarm
 vs  dekufan999
velvet  vs  Drud
memedose46  vs  Trade
Cristianchini74
 vs  Heika
MagearnaTheBoss  vs  TeamCharm
brokenmotor  vs  Jojo8868
Ainzcrad
 vs  Orangesodapop
Quartosa  vs  LegendaryC26
Kenix  vs  MS3D
lolebruh  vs  Surfy
Gei vs  monchooo
HANTSUKI  vs  Fakee
TPP  vs  afakedugong
Sharowvs  DeCurry
simp  vs  haxlolo
Rubyblood  vs  Tace
BlazingDark  vs  Sagiri
adem  vs  fabwooloo
Feaniix  vs  Descending
Pkmn trainer Rizzo
 vs  ElPoste
Ahmad Alfatih  vs  Carkoala
JESUSE3  vs  Xenqt
Finchinator  vs  Baloor
giove97  vs  Chaitanya
Clone
 vs  One Last Kiss
7u9i2  vs  Perish Song
Yelodash  vs  crying
ElevatedGodlynessOfficial  vs  Zaza
Lizardu''
vs  gilftl308

Extentions last until Wednesday 11th May 11:59pm GMT -4

Last edited:
Hello, I'm posting about an unfair situation that involved me in this tournament. First of all, it's not like I care about the tour a lot, but I don't like being laughed at. I won't explain the whole situation as you all can see it in my wall, basically my opponent told me he could play any day, I replied on Friday telling him I could play almost the whole weekend and as you can see he didn't make an effort to get the game done. But the host decided that it was correct to give him the act win. Honestly, I don't know if it's either they are friends and the host is corrupt or he's simply an idiot. Anyone with half of a braincell can see how ridiculous that act win is, showing how incompetent the man is.

I don't know what the TDs think about it. At first they gave me the reason, but afterwards they just didn't give a fuck, so I can't have a solid opinion about them, I just know that Smogon going from bad to worse is completely normal if this is the way everything is handled.

Good luck everyone, remember to schedule om Monday to win the tour!

With love.

Toytean.

Attachments

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
But the host decided that it was correct to give him the act win. Honestly, I don't know if it's either they are friends and the host is corrupt or he's simply an idiot. Anyone with half of a braincell can see how ridiculous that act win is, showing how incompetent the man is.

I don't know what the TDs think about it. At first they gave me the reason, but afterwards they just didn't give a fuck, so I can't have a solid opinion about them, I just know that Smogon going from bad to worse is completely normal if this is the way everything is handled.
Hi, I made this activity call myself as me and Abhi are helping Tyler host this, and we and don't appreciate you attacking Tyler over your failure to schedule properly. The short and simple explanation for your activity loss is that your opponent gave their specific availability (4 PM - 10 PM) and even suggested a specific time (7 PM Saturday), while you did neither and showed up at random times and made it impossible for your opponent to know when you were available to play.

I talked to the TD that you talked to and you didn't give him the full story, and after I showed them the scheduling from your wall, they changed their answer. You need to give specific hours of availability if you want the other person to be able to schedule with you. You could have suggested a time that was in your opponent's time range that worked for both of you, but you never did, while your opponent tried doing that, even while you never stated your hours of availability.
I replied on Friday telling him I could play almost the whole weekend and as you can see he didn't make an effort to get the game done.
You only said you were free all day Friday and never said what hours you were available on Saturday nor Sunday. Your opponent tried suggesting a specific time as well, which counts as them trying to get the game done.

I did talk to a 3rd TD and they agreed that your opponent gets the win based on what I already said above. At worst it could've been an extension, but your opponent still doesn't know when you're free and you only get an extension if the host can see that both players look like they have a specific day/time in the extension window before granting it. The decision is final and I would recommend checking out this helpful link for future scheduling: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/.

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)