OU Mini-Tournament #5 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
activity, my opponent and i have scheduled, but they seem to go offline for a few days or so for some reason, and I waited for my opponent during the timeframe they said they were available.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round Four

Drako vs. Hyperbeem
Kendrick Lamar vs. Lavos Spawn
Shartruce2 vs. Hot N Cold
CBTerrakion vs. Dcae

You have 4 days from this post to get your matches done! Good Luck!

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs hot n cold with a help of a crit, sorry man but it was a great game otherwise

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
Semi-Finals!

CBTerrakion vs. Drako
Shartruce2 vs. Lavos Spawn

Nice work getting your last matches done, I don't see any problems arising. Neutral luck to all~

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i managed to pull out a win in what was a very tight and intense battle the whole way through, gg man

now me and drako meet for the 3rd time in a mini tour...

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
Finals

Drako vs. Lavos Spawn

Who will win? Lavos looks to join Brincess Pri as the only person to win two separate OU mini-tours, will Lavos continue to win everything I put up in the Overused thread or will Drako reign him in, claiming the magical OU tiara. All the answers will be revealed in the Finals of the fifth OU Mini-Tour!!

Jesus Christ, why did I give this guy the win :( I could've beaten him, but my friggin computer died. Ehhh, you win some you lose some. I accept my mistake.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Jesus Christ, why did I give this guy the win :( I could've beaten him, but my friggin computer died. Ehhh, you win some you lose some. I accept my mistake.
lol....

and lavos sucks so Drako to win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)